I Have not played before the 20th sooo...?

Okay so I recently purchased Halo 4 and I have seen talk about a code that will be emailed to players who have played before the 20th to get specializations i believe. So what about the people who have not played before the 20th? Is this some sort of punishment or segregation? Are they trying to separate players or something? What about the new spartan’s who have recently bought the game from oh I dont know… a lack of money or time?

Any info? Opinions?
And please keep it clean, I’m just voicing my opinion and concerns or questions.

Some questions:
1.) If you got the LE, then does the email get sent to you automatically?
2.) Does the e-mail get sent to the address that your gamertag is linked to?
3.) If I changed my e-mail address contact info for Waypoint, should I have the code?

I played before the 20th.

I believe this code is just to calm the ragers that LE users got early access. Im almost positive the specs will still be rolled out to everyone else. Just in a slower time.

> Some questions:
> 1.) If you got the LE, then does the email get sent to you automatically?
> 2.) Does the e-mail get sent to the address that your gamertag is linked to?
> 3.) If I changed my e-mail address contact info for Waypoint, should I have the code?
>
> I played before the 20th.

1. The codes are in the box.
  2. Yes.
  3. The code gets sent to your email linked to your GT, so I guess it doesn’t matter.

> 1. The codes are in the box.
> 2. Yes.
> 3. The code gets sent to your email linked to your GT, so I guess it doesn’t matter.

Well, what the hell. I never got an email.

Zondia, I believe noone has gotten an email yet, at least noone who has confirmed it on the forums. It’s either taking longer to send out than expected or something changed, 343i hasn’t told us anything really.

As to the OP, if you haven’t played before the 20th, 343i’s plan for the game is to release specializations for everyone gradually. Not really sure what timeframe they’re looking at, but sooner or later you’ll get all specializations.

I believe it was stated to roll out around the end of this month and/or the beginning of December.

> > 1. The codes are in the box.
> > 2. Yes.
> > 3. The code gets sent to your email linked to your GT, so I guess it doesn’t matter.
>
> Well, what the hell. I never got an email.

That’s because they have not sent any yet. We will have them by the 30th!!! If you got the LE you should already have them unlocked.

> Some questions:
> If you got the LE, then does the email get sent to you automatically?

If you got LE, you don’t even need the email.