I have no idea how this is even happening.

I am pretty sure this might be my wifi or something, but sometimes in pretty much any game mode enemies will have their names in blue and will be marked as allies until I get closer. Then their names revert to red. This isn’t always though. Like once every few games. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Never happened to me before. Did you record some clips of this?

This has only ever happened to me in infection. A JIP teammate will join, but for some reason spawn as an infected with an assault rifle. They appear friendly on the scoreboard, but are targeted as red and you can even kill them to send them to the infected team.

I have never seen this bug even at launched from 2015 so idk hope 343 fixes it maybe

This guy never replies to any of the threads he makes.

> 2533274842046585;5:
> This guy never replies to any of the threads he makes.

Because I never get notified of any replies

I havent been able to get any clips of this but I will try. This bug only happens about once every 10-20 games from what i could see

> 2535408812225034;6:
> > 2533274842046585;5:
> > This guy never replies to any of the threads he makes.
>
> Because I never get notified of any replies

You should get notified after someone replies. Whenever I come back to waypoint and I have a reply that blue icon shows up by the flag. It just looked like you never reply because I seen you create other threads and people reply but you never seemed to reply to anyone on the threads. Until now of course. I also replied to your other thread about that slayer match. Idk if you read it or not.

I have it set to send me an email for every reply but it doesn’t