I have had this problem.. EVER SINCE FEBRUARY!!!

I have been having an issue, maybe like a lot of people. I don’t know about them, but I am getting really tired of only being able to play solo campaign.\

Is 343 ignoring this? Like, I have had this multiplayer issue for the whole year just about. Waiting for a fix on “their side.”

I didn’t pay around $60.00 for a game that 90% of it will not work.

Seeing the error “Could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam” when trying to player multiplayer.
Seeing the error “Error retrieving data center connection quality information. Please try again later.” when trying to play Co-op campaign. Ha! “please try again later” I HAVE WAITED AN ENTIRE STUPID YEAR.

I need to know a fix for this, or know that I am not the only one since the “fix” they put for that last year. I guess if it was fixed, I was left out!

Please tell me if you have the same problem with about the length of time I have.

The game seems pretty unstable. I recommend going wired an setting your nat to open. This fixed most connection issues. Even if you have great wi fi, going wired will be better.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> The game seems pretty unstable. I recommend going wired an setting your nat to open. This fixed most connection issues. Even if you have great wi fi, going wired will be better.

It failed when it was wired. I am wireless since like 2 months ago.

I tried everything there was to try

> 2533274856011418;3:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > The game seems pretty unstable. I recommend going wired an setting your nat to open. This fixed most connection issues. Even if you have great wi fi, going wired will be better.
>
>
> It failed when it was wired. I am wireless since like 2 months ago.
>
> I tried everything there was to try

The last option that was thought of was contacting Microsoft, like they would do anything.

Guess I will have to find other help, since nothing seems to be working here.