I have had many good days.

I have many good days on Reach, days where foes fell at my feet like paper dolls and I vanquished enemy after enemy and did so with a completely random set of teammates.

Today is not one of those days LOL

I would bore you with all the horrible details, but I will make a long story short. You know that bad stuff that happens on occasion, -20 players, betrayers, shotguns/rocket launchers around every corner? That times five LOL

That must have been fun.

At the very least, trueskill made it so that thread could exist :slight_smile:

> That must have been fun.
>
> At the very least, trueskill made it so that thread could exist :slight_smile:

It has been a delight =D

I haven’t played Reach in foreverr. It’s been almost 7 months since I last played it.o_o I might play it again after I finish playing Skyrim.

Also…you sound like you had an awesome day. :smiley: Getting a rocket in the face and having team members that kill you sounds amazing!

> I haven’t played Reach in foreverr. It’s been almost 7 months since I last played it.o_o I might play it again after I finish playing Skyrim.
>
> Also…you sound like you had an awesome day. :smiley: Getting a rocket in the face and having team members that kill you sounds amazing!

Get back to killing soldier :wink: when you come back, check out BTB heavies, its hella fun =)

We shall see. =O I’ll be starting out fresh on my new account. I won’t have any of the cool armour my super old account has. =[

What is BTB Heavies? I’ve seen it talked about but haven’t played it.

> We shall see. =O I’ll be starting out fresh on my new account. I won’t have any of the cool armour my super old account has. =[
>
> What is BTB Heavies? I’ve seen it talked about but haven’t played it.

Basically reforged BTB maps with almost every vehicle (including da gauss) and power weapon, with a slightly modified scoring system which goes to 150 points.

BTB Heavies is a way to just have fun and lots of explosions. Hop in a vehicle, pop off some shots with devastating effect, get blown up yourself, repeat.

The only time I haven’t had fun was when the other team all hid in the building and refused to come out.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It seems to me that you just -Yoinking!- blow,nub. Haha.

I finally got sick of the BS on Reach over, and over, and over. I’m currently taking a break. I forgot how fun it is to play OTHER games, and how many great games are out there, rather than waste every day playing the same frustrating game.

I’m not sure if I’ll ever be back… =/

> It seems to me that you just -Yoinking!- blow,nub. Haha.

Just some friendly advice, that may fly on Bnet, but you wont last very long here if that is the way you respond in threads.

Welcome to Waypoint (keep that Bnet account handy, I have a feeling you are going to need it =/)

If you had a bad day, feel free to join me in Forge or Customs. I just piss around, it’s a good laugh. :smiley:

hmmm. I dont think I like you plunderful.

Almost everything you say is something that goes against my views of this game: “armor lock is legitamate”, “TU needs to go away”, “there is nothing wrong with default bloom” ect ect.

However this is one topic I can easily agree with you on.

Reach is amazing and if I could I would play it every day forever. Spawnkilling in the great fields of hemorrhage until the forerunners call me home.

> hmmm. <mark>I dont think I like you plunderful.</mark>
>
> Almost everything you say is something that goes against my views of this game: “armor lock is legitamate”, “TU needs to go away”, “there is nothing wrong with default bloom” ect ect.
>
> However this is one topic I can easily agree with you on.
>
> Reach is amazing and if I could I would play it every day forever. Spawnkilling in the great fields of hemorrhage until the forerunners call me home.

That was unnecessary…

> > hmmm. <mark>I dont think I like you plunderful.</mark>
> >
> > Almost everything you say is something that goes against my views of this game: “armor lock is legitamate”, “TU needs to go away”, “there is nothing wrong with default bloom” ect ect.
> >
> > However this is one topic I can easily agree with you on.
> >
> > Reach is amazing and if I could I would play it every day forever. Spawnkilling in the great fields of hemorrhage until the forerunners call me home.
>
> That was unnecessary…

Hes a bad man though. When he posts about how much he likes armor lock I reach rage level 36 and I evolve from a bad kid to a mad kid.

> > hmmm. <mark>I dont think I like you plunderful.</mark>
> >
> > Almost everything you say is something that goes against my views of this game: “armor lock is legitamate”, “TU needs to go away”, “there is nothing wrong with default bloom” ect ect.
> >
> > However this is one topic I can easily agree with you on.
> >
> > Reach is amazing and if I could I would play it every day forever. Spawnkilling in the great fields of hemorrhage until the forerunners call me home.
>
> That was unnecessary…

I pretended he’s talking about a different Plunderful* since he spelled OP’s tag wrong. PlunderfulL<-

> > > hmmm. <mark>I dont think I like you plunderful.</mark>
> > >
> > > Almost everything you say is something that goes against my views of this game: “armor lock is legitamate”, “TU needs to go away”, “there is nothing wrong with default bloom” ect ect.
> > >
> > > However this is one topic I can easily agree with you on.
> > >
> > > Reach is amazing and if I could I would play it every day forever. Spawnkilling in the great fields of hemorrhage until the forerunners call me home.
> >
> > That was unnecessary…
>
> Hes a bad man though. When he posts about how much he likes armor lock I reach rage level 36 and I evolve from a bad kid to a mad kid.

Plunderfull has heard much worse rage towards Armor Lock preference then you can imagine. Just get it over it, he didn’t build the game.

> > > hmmm. <mark>I dont think I like you plunderful.</mark>
> > >
> > > Almost everything you say is something that goes against my views of this game: “armor lock is legitamate”, “TU needs to go away”, “there is nothing wrong with default bloom” ect ect.
> > >
> > > However this is one topic I can easily agree with you on.
> > >
> > > Reach is amazing and if I could I would play it every day forever. Spawnkilling in the great fields of hemorrhage until the forerunners call me home.
> >
> > That was unnecessary…
>
> Hes a bad man though. When he posts about how much he likes armor lock I reach rage level 36 and I evolve from a bad kid to a mad kid.

Personal preference and opinion. Not a bad man.

> > We shall see. =O I’ll be starting out fresh on my new account. I won’t have any of the cool armour my super old account has. =[
> >
> > What is BTB Heavies? I’ve seen it talked about but haven’t played it.
>
> Basically reforged BTB maps with almost every vehicle (including da gauss) and power weapon, with a slightly modified scoring system which goes to 150 points.

Hmm interesting. I may have to try it out.

Reach will have to wait though. Skyrim calls my name. I might play Reach over the next few months before H4 is out though. But several games come out that will take me away from Reach again.

> reyaweks reached rage level 38
> reyaweks is trying to learn Hyper Voice
> delete a move so reyaweks can learn Hyper Voice?
> …
> 3 … 2 … 1 … poof!
> Reyaweks forgot Thrash and Reyaweks Learned Hyper Voice!