I have had enough.

I am so sick of 343 not fixing any glitches or bugs that have been in halo 5 since day 1.
I feel very sorry for all of the people effected by these bugs.
The main glitch i am mad about is the Losing connection issue which randomly makes you lose connection in the middle of the game.

COME ON 343 FIX THESE STUIPED BUGS AND IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST ASK THE COMMUNITY AND WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP.

I just feel so bad for the people who paid for halo 5 and CANNOT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER.

I am really trying to like you 343 but i just can’t when you are ignoring the players in need of help.

I’m just gonna

Drop thease here.

> 2533274879407634;2:
> I’m just gonna
>
> Drop thease here.

The Act Man speaks the truth.

It happens, but thankfully it is the exception. Go wired to minimize disconnects.

> 2533274875982754;4:
> It happens, but thankfully it is the exception. Go wired to minimize disconnects.

i guess so but still i don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed yet.

H5G isn’t perfect, but it could be worse like how that Ark game has been in game preview for two years while it’s developer has been adding stuff when intentionally ingoring that the game is barely functional and now it’s getting paid dlc that put’s those who don’t get it behind the eight ball against those who cave in for it.

I lost connection 3-4 times the other day… I was shocked that I wasn’t banned… Maybe 343 can finally distinguish between disconnects and quits?

> 2533274839169051;6:
> H5G isn’t perfect, but it could be worse like how that Ark game has been in game preview for two years while it’s developer has been adding stuff when intentionally ingoring that the game is barely functional and now it’s getting paid dlc that put’s those who don’t get it behind the eight ball against those who cave in for it.

but halo 5 is a triple A game and it is very big.

i don’t know if ark is as well.

> 2533274856454931;3:
> > 2533274879407634;2:
> > I’m just gonna
> >
> > Drop thease here.
>
>
> The Act Man speaks the truth.

The Act Man is love The Act Man is life.

> 2533274839169051;6:
> H5G isn’t perfect, but it could be worse like how that Ark game has been in game preview for two years while it’s developer has been adding stuff when intentionally ingoring that the game is barely functional and now it’s getting paid dlc that put’s those who don’t get it behind the eight ball against those who cave in for it.

ARK is made by an indie developer. Halo 5 is made by 343, which is a triple A studio backed by a multi-billion dollar corporation which also has access to technology and resources that the ARK devs don’t.

Because Halo 3 was perfect at the start…

> 2535429142855177;11:
> Because Halo 3 was perfect at the start…

Launch =/= 10 months after launch

OP, You’re not wrong. Disconnects happen way too often.

No problems for me. In every supposedly “broken” halo game (reach, MCC, h5G) I’ve encountered no problems. Maybe it’s your Internet connection?

> 2535456535481327;13:
> No problems for me. In every supposedly “broken” halo game (reach, MCC, h5G) I’ve encountered no problems. Maybe it’s your Internet connection?

a lot of people have this problem
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/losing-connection-to-the-game/889fdcab-4fa6-4169-990d-5738727353ec/posts

I think the disconnects have less to do with halo 5 and more to do with your internet connection, I know from experience that I only drop from games when I’m pinging low or my modem is underperforming because of band with usage. I would start there before blaming the game.

> 2535463972917793;15:
> I think the disconnects have less to do with halo 5 and more to do with your internet connection, I know from experience that I only drop from games when I’m pinging low or my modem is underperforming because of band with usage. I would start there before blaming the game.

if you go to the link above you will see that a lot of people have this issue with only halo 5.

I don’t experience a lot of these bugs you guys do very often. It’s a game. Games have bugs. They’ll do their best to patch them, but it’s not like they can just press a button each bug will be fixed.

> 2533275007059966;12:
> > 2535429142855177;11:
> > Because Halo 3 was perfect at the start…
>
>
> Launch =/= 10 months after launch
>
> OP, You’re not wrong. Disconnects happen way too often.

Halo games have a rather long life normally. I consider the first year as still ‘the start’

> 2533274893363107;1:
> I am so sick of 343 not fixing any glitches or bugs that have been in halo 5 since day 1.
> I feel very sorry for all of the people effected by these bugs.
> The main glitch i am mad about is the Losing connection issue which randomly makes you lose connection in the middle of the game.
>
> COME ON 343 FIX THESE STUIPED BUGS AND IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST ASK THE COMMUNITY AND WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP.
>
> I just feel so bad for the people who paid for halo 5 and CANNOT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER.
>
> I am really trying to like you 343 but i just can’t when you are ignoring the players in need of help.

Op while I feel your pain there is not much that we can do. Im afraid that the standards of games these days are not exactly stealer! They consider these bugs as normal activity… Plus IMO 343i is an average at best Developer. There track record speaks for itself. Losing connection to the game comes in many different forms. If you are losing connection in the game and it shows up in your stats as a DNF I would look hard into your connection… I don’t lose connection often but when I do it never shows up as a DNF in fact the game doesn’t even show up or exist in my stats. Make no mistake these servers are not perfect by any means and there are a lot of issues that need attention…

Zippy.

> 2533274893363107;5:
> > 2533274875982754;4:
> > It happens, but thankfully it is the exception. Go wired to minimize disconnects.
>
>
> i guess so but still i don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed yet.

You’ve got to ask 343 what percentage of games suffer disconnects. I’ve had 3-4 in a couple of hundred games. Doesn’t sound like anything needs fixing if you use my experience as the basis.