I have been unfairly banned

An hour ago, I’d tried to play TEAM SLAYER but before I’ve started, I revived a message saying that I’ve quit to many time so I’ve been banned.

Seriously, I never quit, I’m a fair player, but my real problem is that my Internet service is awful, a -Yoinking!- PICE OF S""""T; so every time I’d try to play, I start to suffer lag and the server boots me from the game.

My GT is El Cola 22, I’ll appreciate any help you can give me, Greetings… :confused:

The only help you can get is by ringing your Internet Service Provider and asking for a better internet package.

When you lag out, you leave that game without a player which can ultimately be a difference in wins/losses & therefore ruin the experience for other players.

> An hour ago, I’d tried to play TEAM SLAYER but before I’ve started, I revived a message saying that I’ve quit to many time so I’ve been banned.
>
> Seriously, I never quit, I’m a fair player, but my real problem is that my Internet service is awful, a -Yoinking!- PICE OF S""""T; so every time I’d try to play, I start to suffer lag and the server boots me from the game.
>
> My GT is El Cola 22, I’ll appreciate any help you can give me, Greetings… :confused:

Were you playing in New Zealand on their 3rd world internet connection? Those people lag so many people out with that it’s not funny

You’ll be only banned for 10 minutes from quitting too many games.

If your internet connection is bad, perhaps you should look into getting a better one to prevent being kicked out of games and being banned.

> You’ll be only banned for 10 minutes from quitting too many games.
>
> If your internet connection is bad, perhaps you should look into getting a better one to prevent being kicked out of games and being banned.

It’s also the host as well.

Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.

It probably took you more time to come here and sign up and post than it did for your ban to expire.

> Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.

No player should have to go off and do other things to wait out something that shouldn’t be in the game to begin with

> > Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.
>
> No player should have to go off and do other things to wait out something that shouldn’t be in the game to begin with

Sorry no, but he deserves that ban, the quit ban is a good idea and if you ask me, a ten minute ban isn’t good enough.

If I am playing a game and a team mate quits in a close match, we are guaranteed to be out numbered and lose our fights more, resulting in a loss if that player stayed in the game.

If said player is lagging in games, it makes it harder for the enemy team to kill him because he is ‘lagging’ into random areas instead of walking, making his life a dream for surviving.

Well the banhammer can’t determine if you select quit or if you get kicked off because of a crappy connection. My suggestion to you is search local only, then you would get matched up with other New Zealanders. If not then that’s the risk you gotta take then.

> > An hour ago, I’d tried to play TEAM SLAYER but before I’ve started, I revived a message saying that I’ve quit to many time so I’ve been banned.
> >
> > Seriously, I never quit, I’m a fair player, but my real problem is that my Internet service is awful, a -Yoinking!- PICE OF S""""T; so every time I’d try to play, I start to suffer lag and the server boots me from the game.
> >
> > My GT is El Cola 22, I’ll appreciate any help you can give me, Greetings… :confused:
>
> Were you playing in New Zealand on their 3rd world internet connection? Those people lag so many people out with that it’s not funny

I’m playing in Mexico, and it’s not my fault that the internet sucks here…

> > > Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.
> >
> > No player should have to go off and do other things to wait out something that shouldn’t be in the game to begin with
>
> Sorry no, but he deserves that ban, the quit ban is a good idea and if you ask me, a ten minute ban isn’t good enough.
>
> If I am playing a game and a team mate quits in a close match, we are guaranteed to be out numbered and lose our fights more, resulting in a loss if that player stayed in the game.
>
> If said player is lagging in games, it makes it harder for the enemy team to kill him because he is ‘lagging’ into random areas instead of walking, making his life a dream for surviving.

What do you mean that I deserve the ban?? No one in my situation deserve this injustice…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > > Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.
> > >
> > > No player should have to go off and do other things to wait out something that shouldn’t be in the game to begin with
> >
> > Sorry no, but he deserves that ban, the quit ban is a good idea and if you ask me, a ten minute ban isn’t good enough.
> >
> > If I am playing a game and a team mate quits in a close match, we are guaranteed to be out numbered and lose our fights more, resulting in a loss if that player stayed in the game.
> >
> > If said player is lagging in games, it makes it harder for the enemy team to kill him because he is ‘lagging’ into random areas instead of walking, making his life a dream for surviving.
>
> What do you mean that I deserve the ban?? No one in my situation deserve this injustice…

You deserve it for knowing your internet sucks and trying to play online and constantly letting your team down.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > > > Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.
> > > >
> > > > No player should have to go off and do other things to wait out something that shouldn’t be in the game to begin with
> > >
> > > Sorry no, but he deserves that ban, the quit ban is a good idea and if you ask me, a ten minute ban isn’t good enough.
> > >
> > > If I am playing a game and a team mate quits in a close match, we are guaranteed to be out numbered and lose our fights more, resulting in a loss if that player stayed in the game.
> > >
> > > If said player is lagging in games, it makes it harder for the enemy team to kill him because he is ‘lagging’ into random areas instead of walking, making his life a dream for surviving.
> >
> > What do you mean that I deserve the ban?? No one in my situation deserve this injustice…
>
> You deserve it for knowing your internet sucks and trying to play online and constantly letting your team down.

Well escuuuuse me princess, I’m sorry that I don’t have the oportunity to live in a country were the Internet service is in the highest standards of service and speed…

> > > > > > Its only for 10 minutes. I tend to do it because the ppl im paired up with b4 a match. Its nothing really, but wats good about it is that it gives you time to finish something in either campaign, do some creativity in Forge, or just hit the theater.
> > > > >
> > > > > No player should have to go off and do other things to wait out something that shouldn’t be in the game to begin with
> > > >
> > > > Sorry no, but he deserves that ban, the quit ban is a good idea and if you ask me, a ten minute ban isn’t good enough.
> > > >
> > > > If I am playing a game and a team mate quits in a close match, we are guaranteed to be out numbered and lose our fights more, resulting in a loss if that player stayed in the game.
> > > >
> > > > If said player is lagging in games, it makes it harder for the enemy team to kill him because he is ‘lagging’ into random areas instead of walking, making his life a dream for surviving.
> > >
> > > What do you mean that I deserve the ban?? No one in my situation deserve this injustice…

Then I don’t see what you have to complain about, you know your internet isn’t the best and you know of the quit ban banning people who lag out of games.

Don’t play online and ruin others fun and you are good to go.

The two guys above me. First off, it’s Not his fault that his internet connection may be poor. I have done plenty of research on it, and there are Many factors that contribute to your connection and NAT type. Some of which are out of your control.

Two the other guy who lags out and gets banned. Do try contacting your ISP and see what you can do to eliminate this possibility.

The most common fixes are:

Allow as much bandwidth for the Xbox as possible

use a Wired connection if at all possible

Reset your router and clear your system cache

> The two guys above me. First off, it’s Not his fault that his internet connection may be poor. I have done plenty of research on it, and there are Many factors that contribute to your connection and NAT type. Some of which are out of your control.
>
> Two the other guy who lags out and gets banned. Do try contacting your ISP and see what you can do to eliminate this possibility.
>
> The most common fixes are:
>
> Allow as much bandwidth for the Xbox as possible
>
> use a Wired connection if at all possible
>
> Reset your router and clear your system cache

Tanks for your suggestions, I’ll sure contact my ISP, but for sure I won’t get many help from them cause they’re so incompetent; BTW what do you mean about “Allow as much bandwidth for the Xbox as possible”?

> > The two guys above me. First off, it’s Not his fault that his internet connection may be poor. I have done plenty of research on it, and there are Many factors that contribute to your connection and NAT type. Some of which are out of your control.
> >
> > Two the other guy who lags out and gets banned. Do try contacting your ISP and see what you can do to eliminate this possibility.
> >
> > The most common fixes are:
> >
> > Allow as much bandwidth for the Xbox as possible
> >
> > use a Wired connection if at all possible
> >
> > Reset your router and clear your system cache
>
> Tanks for your suggestions, I’ll sure contact my ISP, but for sure I won’t get many help from them cause they’re so incompetent; BTW what do you mean about “Allow as much bandwidth for the Xbox as possible”?

if you have other devices such as computers, consoles, or anything else that uses your internet have them use a very small amount. EG Do Not stream or download. If the xbox can utilize 80% or more of your High Speed connection you’re better off.

Bandwidth is essentially the amount of internet Speed you have available to you. The more the better.

Don’t mind Moa, he’s just a bit over zealous when it comes to HIS opinion and gets butt hurt if you don’t agree with HIS opinion XD anyway, I feel you, I’ve had my fair share of quit bans wether it be because of being booted for accidental betrayals or simply leaving and yes, it is ridiculous. Not trying to sound selfish but people didn’t pay 60+ dollars to entertain others. Remember this if you’re playing with randoms, their “experience” doesn’t matter, you don’t even know them and chances are, you’ll never see them again. All that matters is that YOU paid, you or anybody else for that matter doesn’t deserve to be banned just because you leave or disconnect to due connection issues.

It’s a GAME, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose.

edit: even if you leave, what team is there to let down? There’s a 1/100 of teamwork occurring among a team of randoms

> Don’t mind Moa, he’s just <mark>a bit over zealous when it comes to HIS opinion and gets butt hurt if you don’t agree with HIS opinion</mark> XD anyway, I feel you, I’ve had my fair share of quit bans wether it be because of being booted for accidental betrayals or simply leaving and yes, it is ridiculous. Not trying to sound selfish but people didn’t pay 60+ dollars to entertain others. Remember this if you’re playing with randoms, their “experience” doesn’t matter, you don’t even know them and chances are, you’ll never see them again. All that matters is that YOU paid, you or anybody else for that matter doesn’t deserve to be banned just because you leave or disconnect to due connection issues.
>
>
>
>
> It’s a GAME, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose.

To the highlighted part…hmmm that would explain a situation in which a few forum members were muzzled by 343 becuase they were tired of seeing the topic at the top of the activity board for so many hours…