I have been dormant, but not dead!

Hey guys are you still playing Reach. I have not played much lately, as I have been taking a break. I still check the forums from time to time. Today i found that BS angel featured an old Moa screenshot of mine. I felt all warm inside. Well she is a Hawty after all. LOL. The truth is I am very excited about Anniversary in November. I dont want to get a thumb strain from playing too much Reach before Halo CEA release. Like some famous green guy said, " Wake me when you need me."

I play Reach when I see campaign challenges. I’ll be renewing my gold Friday and I’ll get the weekly challenge, but I’ll likely be playing Dead Island for a while after that.

Welcome back! We’re still alive and well…and drooling in anticipation of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. :wink:

Wow been awhile huh?? lol

I consider myself an Easter egg junky, and have always been up on secrets. It reminds me of finding the secret areas in Mario games. Don’t get me wrong though I love to make thin\gs go boom too! But now I find that I dont want any spoilers. I want to explore Halo CEA with fresh eyes. If 343 has new eggs in CEA, and the new Reach MM maps believe me i will have a good look around. I think I will fire up the Reach disc this weekend though. I’ll look for more eggs, and get some challenges too.$$$$$$

Duke Lehto!

Welcome back!

GOOOOO Team Waypoint LOL!

You should check out the community identity thread. The one I proposed is winning!

Reclaimers now.

I haven’t played Reach in a whole month because of the anticipation! I’m waiting until November 15. Let’s see if I can make it.

> You should check out the community identity thread. The one I proposed is winning!
>
> Reclaimers now.

Can you link the thread?

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/16132.aspx?PageIndex=1

OK I put in my two cents for the community identity.

Hi Duke, I think we’ve yet to meet, my name is killrraider13, nice to meet you.

I iz drooling, needz moar maps! headlong beaver creek timberland god yes