I have been banned for no reason.

I was minding my own business in the lobby of Halo 3 and a message pops up saying how my account is permanently banned and my Xbox banned for three months. I would like to have some help to why this has happened and maybe get my account back on matchmaking because I swear on my life, I did not violate the rules.

Many Thanks, Tyler Cooksey

The Banhammer does not lie. Unless your profile got hacked, then you most likely did something wrong. If you truly believe that you did nothing wrong, then go to Xbox Support. It’ll be a LONG process, but it can help you get your ban taken away.

I wish you the best of luck!

Your name begins with “iTz” so I’m going to assume it was your fault - no offense. iTz time to wait three months and then get a new account.

Going to Xbox support will do nothing as the bans are automatically handed out by the server (since its an automated service that has no man power behind it whatsoever). As it is a game server issue, Xbox support has no control over it and the ban is irreversible. I’m afraid you will have to wait the 3 months for your console to be unbanned, then make another account to play Halo 3.

> Your name begins with “iTz” so I’m going to assume it was your fault - no offense. iTz time to wait three months and then get a new account.

So everyone who’s gamertag starts with “iTz” has to be a cheater. Please don’t make generalizations, especially when they don’t make sense. It doesn’t really help anyone. Thanks!

> > Your name begins with “iTz” so I’m going to assume it was your fault - no offense. iTz time to wait three months and then get a new account.
>
> So everyone who’s gamertag starts with “iTz” has to be a cheater. Please don’t make generalizations, especially when they don’t make sense. It doesn’t really help anyone. Thanks!

No, likely just a -Yoink- who possibly has boosted and has been banned for that - not necessarily a cheater.