I have beef with the campaign and the weapons.

Most of the time you get stuck with a battle rifle and a pistol. And you don’t even get to use them for long because of the utter lack of ammo. So then you’re forced to use covenant weapons or promethean weapons, usually a light rifle or suppressor yawn.

What happened here? You rarely get to use a DMR either. Would it really have been so difficult to dot some ammo caches around levels or let you grab a different weapon at the start? It just takes away enjoyment.

cool story bro

That has been in many other halos, i mostly think its meant to force the player to experiment with other weapons and weapon combos. Since arena is heavily focused on weapon pick ups, knowing which ones are for the best situation is key. Hence making players learn their advantages and disadvantages in campaign. Just a thought (plus light rifle kicks -Yoink-, 3 shot kill ftw)

You could always do the first mission flaming knife easter egg to convert all weapons in the stage into UNSC weapons. Not much, but it’s better than nothing.

There’s plenty of ammo caches in the earlier levels, I’ve found. You just have to know what they look like. On most Sanghelios levels you can go the entire way through without running out of Carbine ammo, then I realized those glowing trash can looking things are refilling them. Not much after that though.

As for the constant low ammo, don’t look into it too much. It’s been plaguing Halo games since Halo 2 and will probably never stop. Just let it go and save yourself the pain of wondering why.

Because… The levels are intentionally designed to make weapons and ammo a limited resource and force you to switch your tactics on the fly, just like basically every other Halo game? Do you honestly expect them to jam in DMR ammo everywhere (on Genesis? lol) so you don’t have to use anything else? Campaign is not Arena. They already stretch the reasonable boundaries of credulity with the numbers of human weapons you have access to in completely foreign environments.

> 2533274890584596;6:
> Because… The levels are intentionally designed to make weapons and ammo a limited resource and force you to switch your tactics on the fly, just like basically every other Halo game? Do you honestly expect them to jam in DMR ammo everywhere (on Genesis? lol) so you don’t have to use anything else? Campaign is not Arena. They already stretch the reasonable boundaries of credulity with the numbers of human weapons you have access to in completely foreign environments.

Well, with all the UNSC debris everywhere I don’t see that as a stretch of the imagination.