i have an idea...

what if you could get an AI for your MP spartan. so any game your custom spartan appears in (spartan ops, MP, whatever) your AI would provide information and warnings to you if you wanted/needed it. the AI could have varying personalities, voices, and appearances. as an example if you were playing breakout and you are the only one alive on your team and you kill their entire team your AI could make a remark “i knew we didn’t need them” or just other optional dialogue and assistance your AI could provide based on the situation.

am i the only one who would like that?

Your basically describing a more personal in game announcer, and most people would prefer the current announcer over unknown entities. I can where your getting at, but the job has been already taken, perhaps for spartan ops though?

Custom announcer in the form of an AI would be pretty cool actually. It could lead well into customisable HUD colours and layouts etc. I’d just like to hear a smart@ss AI commenting on my tactical genius.

we already have spartan chatters, which is sufficient imo

As he said, tis would be completely optional. TO add onto your point, I think, and this IS subjective, that the addition of AI’s into MP would be awesome. Having different voices and possibly different personalities. I, personally, would like a sassy and sarcastic AI while others might like an AI that has just facts. Where as some people would like no AI. Great Idea!

Well I’d much prefer this over spartan chatter

> 2533274820441404;4:
> we already have spartan chatters, which is sufficient imo

This. While the idea is cool, Jeff Steitzer already has that job.

It reminds me of the voices you could get in Reach.
I always thought Cortana was a bit sadistic in those audio clips.

That idea could be good in firefight/spartan ops too

Very neat idea. I’d like the have the option to turn it off but I think that would be pretty cool. I’d like Peter Dinklage to do my AI’s voice.

> 2745051201462131;10:
> Very neat idea. I’d like the have the option to turn it off but I think that would be pretty cool. I’d like Peter Dinklage to do my AI’s voice.

In a performance that actually showcases his talent as a voice actor, of course.

> 2535421619942348;11:
> > 2745051201462131;10:
> > Very neat idea. I’d like the have the option to turn it off but I think that would be pretty cool. I’d like Peter Dinklage to do my AI’s voice.
>
>
> In a performance that actually showcases his talent as a voice actor, of course.

Of course.

> 2533274905016756;1:
> what if you could get an AI for your MP spartan. so any game your custom spartan appears in (spartan ops, MP, whatever) your AI would provide information and warnings to you if you wanted/needed it. the AI could have varying personalities, voices, and appearances. as an example if you were playing breakout and you are the only one alive on your team and you kill their entire team your AI could make a remark “i knew we didn’t need them” or just other optional dialogue and assistance your AI could provide based on the situation.
>
> am i the only one who would like that?

odst trooper12, I think it’s a fantastic idea. Nice man

> 2533274905016756;1:
> what if you could get an AI for your MP spartan. so any game your custom spartan appears in (spartan ops, MP, whatever) your AI would provide information and warnings to you if you wanted/needed it. the AI could have varying personalities, voices, and appearances. as an example if you were playing breakout and you are the only one alive on your team and you kill their entire team your AI could make a remark “i knew we didn’t need them” or just other optional dialogue and assistance your AI could provide based on the situation.
>

This is just copying titanfall. Just kidding dude good idea.

> 2533274905016756;1:
>

This really is a good idea actually. It would be neat if you could choose from known AI’s human, covenant, and forerunner.