I have an extra Locus Helmet code

Just won a Locus Helmet code from the King of the Hill app. Anyone interested in it? Contact me

Sure! What do you want me to do? Send an PM?

KOTH app?

i sent u a pm :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I haz plz?

what do you mean by king of the hill app?

What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?

What do you need us to do. And this KOTH app?

> What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?

It’s an android/iOS app that let’s you fight other people for control of a 7/11 (hill) to earn medals, sign up as an American and you can get the locus helmet after winning 100 matches

> > What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?
>
> It’s an android/iOS app that let’s you fight other people for control of a 7/11 (hill) to earn medals, <mark>sign up as an American</mark> and you can get the locus helmet after winning 100 matches

Why American?

Thanks. wish i had a android.

> > > What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?
> >
> > It’s an android/iOS app that let’s you fight other people for control of a 7/11 (hill) to earn medals, <mark>sign up as an American</mark> and you can get the locus helmet after winning 100 matches
>
> Why American?

Canadian user get an emblem instead, you get the choice of signing up as a Canadian or American when you start though, regardless of where you live

Would love it. England has almost no chance of getting that helmet, and it would make me very happy indeed to have.

good luck all!

> > > > What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?
> > >
> > > It’s an android/iOS app that let’s you fight other people for control of a 7/11 (hill) to earn medals, <mark>sign up as an American</mark> and you can get the locus helmet after winning 100 matches
> >
> > Why American?
>
> Canadian user get an emblem instead, you get the choice of signing up as a Canadian or American when you start though, regardless of where you live

I am British but i say i am a American>?

> > > > What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?
> > >
> > > It’s an android/iOS app that let’s you fight other people for control of a 7/11 (hill) to earn medals, <mark>sign up as an American</mark> and you can get the locus helmet after winning 100 matches
> >
> > Why American?
>
> Canadian user get an emblem instead, you get the choice of signing up as a Canadian or American when you start though, regardless of where you live

Can you get a code if you don’t live in America/Canada but sign up with an American/Canadian address?

can i have it? dont want to sound greedy or something but locus is the only helmet in H4 i find enjoyable and worth something

so wht do i need to do?

> > > > > What is the King of the Hill app? can you get it on pc?
> > > >
> > > > It’s an android/iOS app that let’s you fight other people for control of a 7/11 (hill) to earn medals, <mark>sign up as an American</mark> and you can get the locus helmet after winning 100 matches
> > >
> > > Why American?
> >
> > Canadian user get an emblem instead, you get the choice of signing up as a Canadian or American when you start though, regardless of where you live
>
> Can you get a code if you don’t live in America/Canada but sign up with an American/Canadian address?

When signing up, just hit the button for the country who’s exclusive reward you want