I have an amazing, innovative idea guys!

Hey everyone, so we all know that change for the sake of change is a good thing right?

It’s better to get rid of the things that people love than to keep them there and just build/improve upon what already works, everyone knows this.

So with this in mind I was thinking about how Halo could progress from here and be new and fresh!
What is one thing that has stayed the same throughout every Halo game and really is getting old? They all have Halo in the title! I mean seriously that is so 2007, let’s do something new with the next game 343i.

I recommend calling it Shmaylo… or Calo? Because apparently games today that start with a C are the most popular, so naturally we need to do the same as it is a business after all. People who don’t like that just need to get over it to be honest.

Another thing, the next Halo, um sorry… Calo, needs to be a racing game because let’s face it, Halo has done the whole fps thing now. Been there, done that, worn the t-shirt.
So yeah, keep up with the change for the sake of change 343i! Just ignore the original fans who want the Halo they know and love but with neccesary innovation, god forbid you made those whiney lot happy.

Anyway what do you guys think of my awesome ideas? Am I right or am I right?

This is what I think of your attempt to make a joke.

> This is what I think of your attempt to make a joke.

Attempt as in he tried and failed

> Hey everyone, so we all know that change for the sake of change is a good thing right?
>
> It’s better to get rid of the things that people love than to keep them there and just build/improve upon what already works, everyone knows this.
>
> So with this in mind I was thinking about how Halo could progress from here and be new and fresh!
> What is one thing that has stayed the same throughout every Halo game and really is getting old? They all have Halo in the title! I mean seriously that is so 2007, let’s do something new with the next game 343i.
>
> I recommend calling it Shmaylo… or Calo? Because apparently games today that start with a C are the most popular, so naturally we need to do the same as it is a business after all. People who don’t like that just need to get over it to be honest.
>
> Another thing, the next Halo, um sorry… Calo, needs to be a racing game because let’s face it, Halo has done the whole fps thing now. Been there, done that, worn the t-shirt.
> So yeah, keep up with the change for the sake of change 343i! Just ignore the original fans who want the Halo they know and love but with neccesary innovation, god forbid you made those whiney lot happy.
>
> Anyway what do you guys think of my awesome ideas? Am I right or am I right?

This game needs a complementary improving evolution and that’s all it needs. Not another games success.

Oh, and by the way, halo did have race.

> Hey everyone, so we all know that change for the sake of change is a good thing right?
>
> It’s better to get rid of the things that people love than to keep them there and just build/improve upon what already works, everyone knows this.
>
> So with this in mind I was thinking about how Halo could progress from here and be new and fresh!
> What is one thing that has stayed the same throughout every Halo game and really is getting old? They all have Halo in the title! I mean seriously that is so 2007, let’s do something new with the next game 343i.
>
> I recommend calling it Shmaylo… or Calo? <mark>Because apparently games today that start with a C are the most popular</mark>, so naturally we need to do the same as it is a business after all. People who don’t like that just need to get over it to be honest.
>
> Another thing, the next Halo, um sorry… Calo, needs to be a racing game because let’s face it, Halo has done the whole fps thing now. Been there, done that, worn the t-shirt.
> So yeah, keep up with the change for the sake of change 343i! Just ignore the original fans who want the Halo they know and love but with neccesary innovation, god forbid you made those whiney lot happy.
>
> Anyway what do you guys think of my awesome ideas? Am I right or am I right?

Minecraft says otherwise.

No but really, great thread. I can see the bleeding sarcasm being totally useful and productive. I mean, can’t you just see the sense of community growing around you? It’s totally wonderful how everyone here loves making constructive posts to help the community and ask the communities opinion on various things. It’s like we’re really trying to work toghether so that this game is fun for everyone!

I mean, it’s not like you just posted a pointless thread with a bitter underlying meaning that 343i changes the game for the sake of change, and while I agree with you, you put it in such a way that it makes me give you a long winded reply like this. No You totally didn’t just do that when you could have posted a perfectly polite, nice thread with real discussion value and had a nice positive incluence and brought the community closer toghether.

/sarcasm

A joke thread, and very little to no discussion value. Locked