I have a way for the Covenant to be in Halo 4...

Well, I’ve just been doing some brainstorming about Halo 4. For some reason everyone seems to want the Covenant to be in Halo 4. Personally, I don’t, but I’ll still post this idea anyway.

In Reach, remember the end of the mission Long Night of Solace? How the slipspace drive is “detonated” and wiped out basically half of the Covenant Super Carrier? Well, the thing is, the slipspace drive didn’t kill, or possibly didn’t kill the crew of the ship and Jorge. You see, all it did was transport them to another area in the galaxy or universe. That’s were my idea comes in.

What if the crew was transported into the Shield World that Master Chief is heading into? I’m just forming an idea, and for all I know I could be extremely off. The crew could have simply been transported into some random area in space and suffocated.

This is the only way I could see the Covenant (besides the Arbiter and Friendly Elites) and Covenant weaponry being incorporated into Halo 4. Maybe we’ll even get support from Jorge…

I honestly hope for a halo 2 like campaign where we flip back and forth between two (or more) characters.

The Jorge theory is definitely plausible, as it has even been pointed out by Bungie. (see developer commentary)

Also I think its been established that the chief has arrived at a forerunner shield world / planetoid; where, as we all know, the forerunners had living specimen of the various species. Stored to preserve them from the galactic cleansing.

Yes, it has been said that the covenant will not appear in H4, but I believe that refers to The Covenant as a faction, not the individual species and characters.

Im guessing there will be flood, so I want brute weapons.

They will change halo, but it will still be halo. Or else it wont be, and then I dont even care.

> I honestly hope for a halo 2 like campaign where we flip back and forth between two (or more) characters.

This, or each character has their own disk and you can choose which one to do first.

> The Jorge theory is definitely plausible, as it has even been pointed out by Bungie. (see developer commentary)

Yay! :smiley:

He was the only one that was reliable… Thinking about him makes me reconsider deleting the Reach demo. Hell, I’ll reinstall it right now!

> Im guessing there will be flood, so I want brute
> weapons.

I’m sure the flood won’t be in it. The Gravemind was killed, and the flood eradicated.

I suppose the Jorge theory is possible, but this game takes place 10 years after Halo 3. That’s about what, 10-15 years since Jorge detonated the bomb? Unless he time traveled I don’t think it will happen because that long inside half of a Corvette with no helmet, food, or water…probably not possible to survive that.

> > Im guessing there will be flood, so I want brute
> > weapons.
>
> I’m sure the flood won’t be in it. The Gravemind was killed, and the flood eradicated.
>
> I suppose the Jorge theory is possible, but this game takes place 10 years after Halo 3. That’s about what, 10-15 years since Jorge detonated the bomb? Unless he time traveled I don’t think it will happen because that long inside half of a Corvette with no helmet, food, or water…probably not possible to survive that.

Maybe he survived by eating the Grunts. They’re so fun to have around. I could just eat one. :3

I still think Kat lived though

OT: I personally think Covenant make up a Halo game