I have a strong feeling Halo 4 will come to the Ps3

Bungie isn’t making it anymore so it has a strong chance to come to Ps3. Hopefully it does because Ps3 has better graphics and would look better on Ps3. Halo Reach didn’t sell nearly as good on 360 as the previous Halos did, so Microsoft will most likely release Halo 4 on ps3 to get more sales. They will probably announce it at E3 that its going to be on Ps3

Microsoft would never let Halo be put on a rival console.

It’s already been confirmed 360 only.

Can´t tell if troll or just really stupid.

> Bungie isn’t making it anymore so it has a strong chance to come to Ps3. Hopefully it does because Ps3 has better graphics and would look better on Ps3. Halo Reach didn’t sell nearly as good on 360 as the previous Halos did, so Microsoft will most likely release Halo 4 on ps3 to get more sales. They will probably announce it at E3 that its going to be on Ps3

you know 343 is microsoft? Bungie didn’t release it on PS3 because microsoft said so.
Halo Reach’s numbers were really good as I remember?

It’s also confirmed that is only developed on 360

> Bungie isn’t making it anymore so it has a strong chance to come to Ps3. Hopefully it does because Ps3 has better graphics and would look better on Ps3. Halo Reach didn’t sell nearly as good on 360 as the previous Halos did, so Microsoft will most likely release Halo 4 on ps3 to get more sales. They will probably announce it at E3 that its going to be on Ps3

You keep on with these stupid -Yoink- threads, I’m beginning to think your not playing with a full deck.

> It’s already been confirmed 360 only.

Prove it. Show me where they say it will never release for any system other than the 360.

mhhh. Sell Halo on the competitor’s console.

Seems Legit

/sarcasm

stop feeding the troll, people. Microsoft owns Halo, this is obviously a ridiculous theory.

> Prove it. Show me where they say it will never release for any system other than the 360.

I’m going to risk all sorts of bans, dignity and common courtesy, and just say that if you don’t know WHY it will only ever be an Xbox game, you are straight stupid and should look it up.

> > It’s already been confirmed 360 only.
>
> Prove it. Show me where they say it will never release for any system other than the 360.

Uh… Just because Bungie split from MS doesn’t mean anything. The rights to Halo remained with MS even after the split. Thus MS created 343 to carry on the Halo franchise. I have feeling you might be confusing PS3 with PC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> > It’s already been confirmed 360 only.
>

Bam and bam now be quiet.

1.Reach did sell well
2.do you really think Microsoft would let their biggest exclusive franchise on to another console?

It won’t. The Halo IP is owned by Microsoft, 343, the current developers and caretakers of all things halo is a subdivision of Microsoft, and Halo is xbox’s flagship series. If they mulit-plat it, they’ll lose a lot of money. There is no logical way Halo is ever going multi-platform.
I don’t know if you’re a troll or not (no offence) but your recent threads are out of logical reach, and full of -Yoink-.

fail.jpg
facepalm.jpg

> > > It’s already been confirmed 360 only.
> >
> > Prove it. Show me where they say it will never release for any system other than the 360.
>
> Bam and bam now be quiet.

don’t know about anybody else, but I didn’t see where it said it would ONLY be on the 360. but I could have missed it becuase I am drafting a doc for work at the same lol.

They are both rival companies. Microsoft would never let Halo go to the PS3 EVER!!!

> Can´t tell if troll or just really stupid.

Better with both.
A really stupid troll.

> > > > It’s already been confirmed 360 only.
> > >
> > > Prove it. Show me where they say it will never release for any system other than the 360.
> >
> > Bam and bam now be quiet.
>
> don’t know about anybody else, but I didn’t see where it said it would ONLY be on the 360. but I could have missed it becuase I am drafting a doc for work at the same lol.

You missed it then.