I have a really annoying glitch.

I am no longer getting certifications.
I am 83% all certifications, and after literally 13 gold packs I have not gotten one.
There’s no way I am that unlucky.
All gold packs were earned not bought. Which took a while.

Did you get armor in the packs?

Some of the stuff is in silver and bronze packs.

i absolutely “dislike” the req system in Halo 5. I liked the way it was on Halo Reach. Set. Unchangeable. While on Halo 5, I’m a friggin SR 77, and i have opened many upon many gold packs, and hardly have anything above rare, and most came from the gold packs from Warzone Firefight!!!

You’re not going to get certifications right away if all you buy are gold packs. Buy bronze and silvers until they’re completed and then buy gold packs.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Did you get armor in the packs?

Sometimes yes.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> I am no longer getting certifications.
> I am 83% all certifications, and after literally 13 gold packs I have not gotten one.
> There’s no way I am that unlucky.
> All gold packs were earned not bought. Which took a while.

With a gold pack you get two permanent unlocks. Sometimes that will be a weapon or vehicle certification, sometimes it will be a helmet or armor. There isn’t any way to guarantee you’ll get one or the other.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2727626560040591;5:
> You’re not going to get certifications right away if all you buy are gold packs. Buy bronze and silvers until they’re completed and then buy gold packs.

I don’t believe you understand. I am done with silver and bronze packs you dummy. I wouldn’t be buyjng golds if i wasn’t.

> 2533274911186826;6:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > Did you get armor in the packs?
>
>
> Sometimes yes.

You probably are getting cosmetics right now. You’re a bit unlucky, but I dont think its a bug.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Some of the stuff is in silver and bronze packs.

Wrong. I’m done with silver and bronze packs.

> 2535455681930574;9:
> > 2533274911186826;6:
> > > 2535455681930574;2:
> > > Did you get armor in the packs?
> >
> >
> > Sometimes yes.
>
>
> You probably are getting cosmetics right now. You’re a bit unlucky, but I dont think its a bug.

I’m now going on 19 gold packs, and yet still no certification… :frowning:

> 2533274911186826;11:
> > 2535455681930574;9:
> > > 2533274911186826;6:
> > > > 2535455681930574;2:
> > > > Did you get armor in the packs?
> > >
> > >
> > > Sometimes yes.
> >
> >
> > You probably are getting cosmetics right now. You’re a bit unlucky, but I dont think its a bug.
>
>
> I’m now going on 19 gold packs, and yet still no certification… :frowning:

Are you getting two unlocks per pack or not?

> 2533274911186826;8:
> I am done with silver and bronze packs you dummy. I wouldn’t be buyjng golds if i wasn’t.

Maybe if you would’ve said that in your original post then we wouldn’t be assuming that you weren’t done, but keep on going with the childish insults.