I have a Question to ask

I know that xplay is revealing Halo 4 info on monday, but is it possible that they’ll be revealing a beta announcement along with knowing what game to buy to get the beta, kinda like with Halo 3 beta you had to buy Crackdown?

Yes it possible but we are just going to have to wait and find out

thats very questionable but there will be some form of info. we might not here so much about a beta now considering we have only had 1 TRAILER AND NO GAMEPLAY it might be a little early for a beta we might have to wait awhile for that but we might expect something on monday. as for now there is a sparkast that you can listen to that has the halo 4 development team talking

They might, but I highly doubt that they would make you go out and buy a whole 'nother game just to play the Halo 4 Beta. Would people? Obviously, I know I would if I had the money, but it really doesn’t make any sense. IT should work like Reach, where ODST was your ticket in. Though 343 have already said they won’t be doing anything with Anniversary. Maybe they will just make it available via the marketplace.

As much as i would like a beta, i am willing to bet they won’t release one this monday, most likely in the summer and at E3, it makes alot of sense so that more people can see it.

There probably wont be a beta yet, but you’ll probably need CE Anniversary or Halo 3 to get on. Or maybe 343 will be nicer and let you get on through Reach.

> As much as i would like a beta, i am willing to bet they won’t release one this monday, most likely in the summer and at E3, it makes alot of sense so that more people can see it.

He said beta announcement, not release.

> <mark>I know that xplay is revealing Halo 4 info on monday</mark>, but is it possible that they’ll be revealing a beta announcement along with knowing what game to buy to get the beta, kinda like with Halo 3 beta you had to buy Crackdown?

source?

> > <mark>I know that xplay is revealing Halo 4 info on monday</mark>, but is it possible that they’ll be revealing a beta announcement along with knowing what game to buy to get the beta, kinda like with Halo 3 beta you had to buy Crackdown?
>
> source?

Agreed, Unless it comes right from 343i/Microsoft or G4/Xplay, I call bull -Yoink-.

> > > <mark>I know that xplay is revealing Halo 4 info on monday</mark>, but is it possible that they’ll be revealing a beta announcement along with knowing what game to buy to get the beta, kinda like with Halo 3 beta you had to buy Crackdown?
> >
> > source?
>
> Agreed, Unless it comes right from 343i/Microsoft or G4/Xplay, I call bull Yoink!.

xplay

I would love if they announced a beta, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. Anything is possible though. Guess we just have to wait til Monday.

it’s called going on their website looking for yourself
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/721319/next-week-on-x-play-bioshock-exclusive-mass-effect-3-review-and-halo-4/

I wouldn’t rule it out.

I mean one of the first gameplay trailers released for Reach revealed when the beta would be.

Most likely not. But there is a slight chance.

> Most likely not. But there is a slight chance.

this.

> it’s called going on their website looking for yourself
> http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/721319/next-week-on-x-play-bioshock-exclusive-mass-effect-3-review-and-halo-4/

Why would people do that if they can just easily waste our time?