I have a question about Halo 4 at events.

Hi all.

I am going to the First Look event next week where Halo 4 is playable. But what build can I expect, and what game modes?

The game is done and has gone gold right? Are certain events then using old builds or only the newest build which now is the finished?

I just don’t hope I get to play the E3 build only. And I really, REALLY hope Flood mode is playable.

If anyone knows this then I would appreciate it very much! I can’t find out what build they’re using and what modes are playable on their site. And there aren’t really any good forums for that event either.

Well at the Eurogamer Expo today, Frankie said that the build on the show floor was a month old so, maybe you’d get the same one.

> Well at the Eurogamer Expo today, Frankie said that the build on the show floor was a month old so, maybe you’d get the same one.

I really hope so! I would love to play on some of the new maps and new gamemodes such as Flood mode. drools

And maybe some awesome Spartan Ops action!

> Well at the Eurogamer Expo today, Frankie said that the build on the show floor was a month old so, maybe you’d get the same one.

BRO. I remember you from the Halo 3 days. :smiley:

I too was at the Eurogamer today. :smiley: Played the game 3 times. :stuck_out_tongue: