I have a question, 343

Heyo,
My breaker box outside has been acting up lately, and every once in a while it will make me lose power and leave the game. Now, I will admit, before I got everything set up I did leave a couple games willingly and got the tempo ban. But, if I keep loosing power, will it just give me another tempo ban or will it make it bigger?
My box is scheduled for repair…just patience…
Thanks in advance!
-M

> 2533275028321312;1:
> Heyo,
> My breaker box outside has been acting up lately, and every once in a while it will make me lose power and leave the game. Now, I will admit, before I got everything set up I did leave a couple games willingly and got the tempo ban. But, if I keep loosing power, will it just give me another tempo ban or will it make it bigger?
> My box is scheduled for repair…just patience…
> Thanks in advance!
> -M

The more you quit or “lose power” the longer your bans maybe. If I were you I wouldn’t quit games and make sure you complete enough to off set the “losing power”.

The way the bans work is that they get longer if you keep committing offenses. If you leave too many games, you get a 30 min ban (don’t quote me on that, I dunno know long each one lasts), and if you keep going after that I think it goes to 2 hours to a day and so on. It doesn’t matter how or why you quit the game; if it happens, it’s counted against you. My personal recommendation is to just not play until this issue with your breaker is fixed, or if u do want to play I’d limit it to only customs or forge, that way it doesn’t matter if you leave cause it isn’t general MM. Good luck with getting the issue resolved.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533275028321312;1:
> > Heyo,
> > My breaker box outside has been acting up lately, and every once in a while it will make me lose power and leave the game. Now, I will admit, before I got everything set up I did leave a couple games willingly and got the tempo ban. But, if I keep loosing power, will it just give me another tempo ban or will it make it bigger?
> > My box is scheduled for repair…just patience…
> > Thanks in advance!
> > -M
>
> The more you quit or “lose power” the longer your bans maybe. If I were you I wouldn’t quit games and make sure you complete enough to off set the “losing power”.

check my kd’s before I got disconnected, I had no reason to leave mate.

> 2535405116054664;3:
> The way the bans work is that they get longer if you keep committing offenses. If you leave too many games, you get a 30 min ban (don’t quote me on that, I dunno know long each one lasts), and if you keep going after that I think it goes to 2 hours to a day and so on. It doesn’t matter how or why you quit the game; if it happens, it’s counted against you. My personal recommendation is to just not play until this issue with your breaker is fixed, or if u do want to play I’d limit it to only customs or forge, that way it doesn’t matter if you leave cause it isn’t general MM. Good luck with getting the issue resolved.

Thank you!
This helped. I was able to play about 3 games before it happened today…I have power at the moment because I reset the external breaker…but I don’t know if I want to test it… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to lock this because there’s a dedicated ban thread with all the pertinent details.

As for your question, yes. The game can’t tell if you left on purpose or if you lost power, the ban length will also increase if you continuously drop out of games.(check the thread for details.)