i have a problem

Well 24 hours ago i joined spartan company and i have been awarded with a req pack but when i try to open the page where the req packs are the company req pack isnt there can i get some help about this topic ?

I’d just open it in game. Other than that idk.

> 2535457901035640;2:
> I’d just open it in game. Other than that idk.

Well i play on pc so i cant open it in game

I bought 2 halo championship reqs 1 was for me the oyher a gift when i opened mine i recieved 4 gambit assist reqs and 1 championship insignia please help i know im supposed to get gun skins and armor for my money Whats Up please send me the rest of my purchase as i do spend quite a bit of cash w you

Go to your service record here on Waypoint. Click requisitions, unopened reqs and your req packs should be there if you haven’t already opened them. Click on the req pack to open it.

> 2535413550837742;4:
> I bought 2 halo championship reqs 1 was for me the oyher a gift when i opened mine i recieved 4 gambit assist reqs and 1 championship insignia please help i know im supposed to get gun skins and armor for my money Whats Up please send me the rest of my purchase as i do spend quite a bit of cash w you

As your issues is quite different from the OP, please start a new topic for your issue. Thanks.

> 2533274843446007;5:
> Go to your service record here on Waypoint. Click requisitions, unopened reqs and your req packs should be there if you haven’t already opened them. Click on the req pack to open it.

well i mean when i open unopened reqs and it isnt there and i didnt even open it dude

> 2535430936260499;7:
> > 2533274843446007;5:
> > Go to your service record here on Waypoint. Click requisitions, unopened reqs and your req packs should be there if you haven’t already opened them. Click on the req pack to open it.
>
> well i mean when i open unopened reqs and it isnt there and i didnt even open it dude

That sucks, but starting today watch the HaloWC on mixer and you get free Gold and Platinum packs. Here’s the link.