I have a problem, Error 0x803F8001 [343 Response]

Good day.
today I wanted to enter to play halo wars 2 on pc and to start the game appears to me that is not available for my account, with error code 0x803F8001.

I’m having the same issue not sure what’s going on.

Also having this issue!

Anyone found a solution yet? I tried reinstalling and now the Windows store won’t let me install the game at all. Very irritating.

I’ve been looking for solutions on the internet and nothing, the same thing happens to me that now I can not install the game.

Well this is quite the predicament gentlemen. Not sure how we can push this thread higher up the chain so the devs take notice.

I meet Same problem and still stuck with error 0x803F8001, Needs SOME HELPPP!

The same problem here.

have the same problem

<p>same here, microsoft even escalated the issue and still hasent found a fix, do you have have the standard edition with the season pass or the complete edition? out of curiosity </p>

Same here and i have ultimate edition

I first experienced this at about 11pm on Wednesday (UK time). Everything was working fine at 6pm.

I have found that on my account the license has somehow changed from PC to Xbox One. When I go to account.xbox.com and look at My Games, I can see that Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition is allocated to XBox One. Somehow the licensing has changed from PC to XBox One. I have never owned a console of any description!

If you go to <Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition | Xbox> you will see that PC is not an option in System Requirements, only Xbox One, even though the Microsoft Store still says it can run on my PC. Also, In MS Store, I now have two entries for Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition in my list of games. One has a “Manage” Button, The other has an information pop-up that says “… does not work on this device”. Also in the list there are Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare, Operation Spearbreaker and Forge Leader Pack. All say “… does not work on this device”.

I have an open case with support, so far four agents (and a couple of managers) have been unable to solve the issue. When I attempt to reinstall I get two errors: 0x803F8001, and 0x803FB107.

The problem has been escalated (case 1472520942), but the more people complain the quicker it should be sorted out.

I suggest you go to <https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/windows/gaming/> and click on Chat to get your issue registered.

Same here

Same problem here, my friends.

Microsoft support told me that the ultimate edition was retired by the developer and, consequently, the licenses linked to it had the same fate. We need answers from Creative Assembly.

The game is still being advertised and sold as Xbox Play Anywhere, so there is no reason to believe that the PC license has been revoked. I’m sure it’s just a -Yoink–up somewhere.

I have some news. Just now I saw that the xbox game pass was on sale. After buying it, the halo wars 2 ultimate edition started working again.

Yep same error here and my friend has it too.

Good day
yesterday I communicated with the Microsoft support service, thinking that the problem was with the store, I was told that the store had no problem after Xbox support and that I had no problem because it appears my purchase of the game, I returned with Microsoft support, made a remote connection to my pc to solve the problem and could not, I was told that the error was because I had to pay the Game Pass service, thinking that I had not bought the game, I commented that since the exit of the game I had been playing it without problem and that just giving me problems, I spent 5 hours with the agent and could not solve the problem, then I proceeded to pay 1 month of Game Pass and miracle the game works again, it seems that I need to pay the Game Pass to play a game that was already purchased.

what the heck is this hold-up !!! I have the same issue and the only solution is to buy Game Pass to play at a game i already bought ??? what a scandal !!!

> 2533274810551892;18:
> Good day
> yesterday I communicated with the Microsoft support service, thinking that the problem was with the store, I was told that the store had no problem after Xbox support and that I had no problem because it appears my purchase of the game, I returned with Microsoft support, made a remote connection to my pc to solve the problem and could not, I was told that the error was because I had to pay the Game Pass service, thinking that I had not bought the game, I commented that since the exit of the game I had been playing it without problem and that just giving me problems, I spent 5 hours with the agent and could not solve the problem, then I proceeded to pay 1 month of Game Pass and miracle the game works again, it seems that I need to pay the Game Pass to play a game that was already purchased.

I did the same, It works only if you buy the game pass. Luckily it was discounted. I hope that i don’t have to pay for it again to keep playing.