I have a new idea for an option in Halo 4! Please Read and comment.

An option to change the speed in the game!

100% is normal speed movement. And below 100% is slow motion like 25% very slow, 50% slow, 75% a bit slow.

Everything will be affected of course. The movement speed of the players, the speed of any weapons and bullets and thrown grenades.

I thought it would be fun to play a custom slayer match in slow-motion or other gametypes. But I don’t know how fast speed could work out or be fun because that would just be too strange I think…

But Slow-motion could be fun, don’t you think? Just as an option so we can use it for awesome Custom games?

itd be cool if there was a switch somewhere on the map you could place to activate slow mo.
That would be the farthest extent of what i imagine halo 4 forge though.

> itd be cool if there was a switch somewhere on the map you could place to activate slow mo.
> That would be the farthest extent of what i imagine halo 4 forge though.

Well I didn’t mean this for Forge but adding a button which would create Slowmotion would also be very cool. But I meant this just for an option in the game settings.

so youd wanna play the entire game at a slower speed? meh.

> so youd wanna play the entire game at a slower speed? meh.

No.

Just as an option for in the game settings of custom games. What made you think I wanted it for the entire game?

There could be a playlist special made for slow motion games but I don’t care. I just want it for Custom games to make some funny game types.

And it is OPTIONAL!