I have a great idea for Halo 4.

I notice alot of people hate ordinance drops and customized loadouts. However I am one of the people who needs the ordinance drops and custom loadouts. I need them because I am level 130, and already have all of my UNSC loadouts completed. That means I have no more need for the battle rifle, designated marksman rifle, and the magnum.

My idea is to make two four new playlists.

1. “Team Ordinance” will only be team slayer with custom loadouts and with ordinance drops.

2. “Big Team Ordinance” will only be big team battle with custom loadouts and with ordinance drops.

3. “Team Pro” will only be team slayer without custom loadouts and without ordinance drops.

4. “Big Tem Pro” will only be big team battle without custom loadouts and without ordinance drops.

Think about it. We have people quiting Halo because they cannot get what they want or what they need. If 343 Industries can make theese four playlists then people will come back to Halo, and bring the population back up. It will also mean less waiting for it to find a new host due to people quiting matches. People don’t want to play a video game that is 75% waiting.

If you can do this for us 343 Industries, that would help both us and you. I am not just saying this because I want this change. I’ve asked randoms and I know four people localy that want this change.

All they need to do is add a traditional Team Slayer playlist. Keep Infinity the way it is. I dont think they should make 4 more playlists. Just make 1 Slayer playlist without PODs. There should be 1 Big Team playlist with 3 voting options. Objective, Big Team Infinity Slayer, Slayer Classic.

Top of playlist menu could look like this:
Team Slayer
Infinity Slayer
Big Team Battle

A true Team Slayer could have 3 voting options none having PODs.

Slayer Pro

Team Slayer (Pro settings with radar)

Team Slayer Custom( Custom Loadouts, no PODs).

> I notice alot of people hate ordinance drops and customized loadouts. However I am one of the people who needs the ordinance drops and custom loadouts. I need them because I am level 130, and already have all of my UNSC loadouts completed. That means I have no more need for the battle rifle, designated marksman rifle, and the magnum.
>
> My idea is to make two four new playlists.
>
> <mark>1. “Team Ordinance” will only be team slayer with custom loadouts and with ordinance drops.</mark>
> <mark>2. “Big Team Ordinance” will only be big team battle with custom loadouts and with ordinance drops.</mark>
> <mark>3. “Team Pro” will only be team slayer without custom loadouts and without ordinance drops.</mark>
> <mark>4. “Big Tem Pro” will only be big team battle without custom loadouts and without ordinance drops.</mark>
>
> Think about it. We have people quiting Halo because they cannot get what they want or what they need. If 343 Industries can make theese four playlists then people will come back to Halo, and bring the population back up. It will also mean less waiting for it to find a new host due to people quiting matches. People don’t want to play a video game that is 75% waiting.
>
> If you can do this for us 343 Industries, that would help both us and you. I am not just saying this because I want this change. I’ve asked randoms and I know four people localy that want this change.

1 Team Infinity slayer
2 Big Team infinity Slayer
3 Team slayer pro/ Throwdown
4 Big team slayer

Although I want Pro to have radar, I think that we don’t need to change the playlists anymore for slayer. The population is small as it is.

Also, try using the carbine, the Lightrife, the Storm rifle, the Suppressor, the Boltshot, and the Plasma pistol. The game isn’t all human weapons.

Why would people not like PODs? It’s an incentive to do good and it’s exciting to get one. And why would people not want loadouts? It allows you to tailor your gear to your personal preferences. I don’t understand.

> Why would people not like PODs?

They are random, they lead to a ridiculous amount of power weapons in play and very chaotic gameplay, they aren’t as strategic as controlling map items.

> It’s an incentive to do good and it’s exciting to get one.

You can die over and over and still manage to get ordnance. My incentive to do good is simply my desire to do good and not get wrecked by the other team.

> And why would people not want loadouts? It allows you to tailor your gear to your personal preferences. I don’t understand.

I’m not going to argue about the concept of loadouts.

The thing is, their execution is bad. The secondaries are all power weapons, the grenades are power weapons, the armor abilities are imbalanced, and so are many of the perks.

In a game where everyone starts out the exact same, the only determining factor to a battle is who has the most skill. Not who had the best equipment off-spawn.

Team Snipers is a relatively popular playlist. It’s simply a game of who is the better sniper.

> Why would people not like PODs? It’s an incentive to do good and it’s exciting to get one. And why would people not want loadouts? It allows you to tailor your gear to your personal preferences. I don’t understand.

I don’t like POD because it can allow a bad team to beat a good team because the bad team got say a rocket, while the good team got a needler.

I am on the fence for loadouts.