I have a Forge Island map I want to submit..

But I need testers for it, does anybody want in?
It’s a map I based off from the Installation 04 firefight mission that takes place in Halo 1.
I fixed it up tons, and I need some people to help me test, my friends tried it and really enjoyed it. I need feedback, suggestion.
All I have is slayer set up, and I’m not really sure exactly how I’m supposed to set up CTF or other game types for this map to fit 343’s exact description of those other gametypes.
Basically I need a little help if anyone can give it, but more importantly I need some help with the beta testing.
Comment below if you’re done for tonight, otherwise message my gamertag which is my halo waypoint username!

if you get all the players you want, or a good number I will look into joining aswell

> But I need testers for it, does anybody want in?
> It’s a map I based off from the Installation 04 firefight mission that takes place in Halo 1.
> I fixed it up tons, and I need some people to help me test, my friends tried it and really enjoyed it. I need feedback, suggestion.
> All I have is slayer set up, and I’m not really sure exactly how I’m supposed to set up CTF or other game types for this map to fit 343’s exact description of those other gametypes.
> Basically I need a little help if anyone can give it, but more importantly I need some help with the beta testing.
> Comment below if you’re done for tonight, otherwise message my gamertag which is my halo waypoint username!

Im done with xbox for tonight but if you can get on tomorrow morning ill be on and can help.

I’m on tonight if you want me to come help out. Gamer Tag: GI Cookie Bear