I have a couple of CEA questions...

I have not been on waypoint or anything for aaaaaggggeesss and am pretty out of the loop. So can I get some info please?

1. Will CEA come with a new armory with new items or will it keep Reach’s?

2. Will there be a Multiplayer playlist with original CEA gameplay?

3. If there is a new armory, will it be compatible with Reach?

3.5. (Continued) Because I’ve heard talk about people on CEA being able to play with players on Reach. Is this true?

1. Will custom challenges be on CEA?

Thanks!

> I have not been on waypoint or anything for aaaaaggggeesss and am pretty out of the loop. So can I get some info please?
>
> 1. Will CEA come with a new armory with new items or will it keep Reach’s?
>
> 2. Will there be a Multiplayer playlist with original CEA gameplay?
>
> 3. If there is a new armory, will it be compatible with Reach?
>
> 3.5. (Continued) Because I’ve heard talk about people on CEA being able to play with players on Reach. Is this true?
>
> 4. Will custom challenges be on CEA?
>
> Thanks!

1.We don’t know yet.
2. Yes. CEA will have it’s own playlist with classic gameplay.
3.CEAs Multiplayer is the same as Reachs, so if there would be a “armory”, you could use it in both games.
4.We don’t know yet.

1. Will CEA come with a new armory with new items or will it keep Reach’s?

No new armory as far as we know.

2. Will there be a Multiplayer playlist with original CEA gameplay?

Yes, the Anniversary playlist with Halo:CE style settings.

3. If there is a new armory, will it be compatible with Reach?

See above

3.5. (Continued) Because I’ve heard talk about people on CEA being able to play with players on Reach. Is this true?

CE multiplayer will use the Reach engine and the Anniversary maps will release seperately for download to Reach.

4. Will custom challenges be on CEA?

I don’t see any reason why not.

I’ve wondered those same questions.

My guess is it will be similar to ODST. The campaign will be different, but the multiplayer will be exactly like Halo Reach. Like ODST, the campaign was its own thing but it had a multiplayer disc with extra maps but you used your character and everything from Halo 3, but you played on the maps on the 2nd disc.

I could see the multiplayer in Halo Anniversary being similar to this. Maybe not including a 2nd disc, but basically Halo Reach’s multiplayer with your armor and emblem but just playing on the new maps.

> I’ve wondered those same questions.
>
> My guess is it will be similar to ODST. The campaign will be different, but the multiplayer will be exactly like Halo Reach. Like ODST, the campaign was its own thing but it had a multiplayer disc with extra maps but you used your character and everything from Halo 3, but you played on the maps on the 2nd disc.
>
> I could see the multiplayer in Halo Anniversary being similar to this. Maybe not including a 2nd disc, but basically Halo Reach’s multiplayer with your armor and emblem but just playing on the new maps.

There won’t be a Reach multiplayer disk, anniversary is a seperate game rather than a Reach add on. It will use the Reach engine but that doesn’t mean that it has to be exactly the same.

> I have not been on waypoint or anything for aaaaaggggeesss and am pretty out of the loop. So can I get some info please?
>
> 1. Will CEA come with a new armory with new items or will it keep Reach’s?
>
> 2. Will there be a Multiplayer playlist with original CEA gameplay?
>
> 3. If there is a new armory, will it be compatible with Reach?
>
> 3.5. (Continued) Because I’ve heard talk about people on CEA being able to play with players on Reach. Is this true?
>
> 4. Will custom challenges be on CEA?
>
> Thanks!

1.New armor is unconfirmed. I believe their will new armor.

2.Yes

3.Yes, if their is new armor.

3.5 Yes , you can play Halo CEA campaign with people that have Halo CEA, but also you can play Halo Reach MP with your friends too.

4.Yes custom challenges will work for the Halo CEA MP only because the MP is Halo Reach MP.