I have 9 Double XP Matches available to gift!

Finally hit my limit yesterday on Double XP Matches. Since I’m such a nice guy, I’d like to gift them to some nice members of the Halo community. First three to respond get 3 matches each.

I’ve become quite good at scouting out bags of Doritos in my hometown, and drink Mt. Dew every now and then. I will still be collecting Double XP so I should have more to give away in the near future. If anyone has unused codes for pre-order bonuses, or other things that are no longer attainable, I’d be more enticed to gift Double XP to you if you offered it to me :smiley:

I’ll take some buddy - hard to find in AUS :slight_smile:

I would very well like some.

Also, the Double XP promotion ends on the 31st of this month. If anyone is holding back any codes, you may want to use/trade/give away before they become useless.

Excuse my lack of forum knowledge, but are your usernames on here your gamertags? And I think it’s total BS that this is only a US promotion…hopefully the XP works for you :slight_smile:

Yeah living in the UK has its downsides =/ Can I have some. I might as well see if they work or not if I get them at all xD

I’d take some if you are giving them. Thanks for doing this btw.

> Excuse my lack of forum knowledge, but are your usernames on here your gamertags? And I think it’s total BS that this is only a US promotion…hopefully the XP works for you :slight_smile:

Yes its my GT as well.

It should work for other countries, I’ve sent a few off to people from other countries and they said they worked.

> Excuse my lack of forum knowledge, but are your usernames on here your gamertags? And I think it’s total BS that this is only a US promotion…hopefully the XP works for you :slight_smile:

If your Microsoft Account has an XBOX Live profile attached, your Forum Name will be your Gamertag (as is the case for me) - If your Microsoft Account doesn’t have an XBOX Live profile I think you get to choose your name - or it might make you create a Gamertag first.

But for the great unwashed masses their Forum Name will usually be their Gamertag.

The XP works for anyone, anywhere - it just that the promotional food/drinks were not sold everywhere.

Ok, so dewxp.com makes me gift them through Facebook? Whatever. Furiousn00b, Yiazmat012, and WarDragon989…add me on facebook:

facebook.com/knockemdeadmax

SilentC01, add me as well. I had 11XP matches actually, so I’ll send you two of them.

From now on, I’ll just make another post when I have more XP codes and I will PM the codes on a first come first serve basis. Not that I don’t want to be Facebook friends with all of you, I just don’t use it that much haha. On that note though, feel free to add me on XBL…especially if you like to play SWAT.

> Ok, so dewxp.com makes me gift them through Facebook? Whatever. Furiousn00b, Yiazmat012, and WarDragon989…add me on facebook:
>
> facebook.com/knockemdeadmax
>
> SilentC01, add me as well. I had 11XP matches actually, so I’ll send you two of them.
>
> From now on, I’ll just make another post when I have more XP codes and I will PM the codes on a first come first serve basis. Not that I don’t want to be Facebook friends with all of you, I just don’t use it that much haha. On that note though, feel free to add me on XBL…especially if you like to play SWAT.

Love me a game of SWAT, but I don’t have a facebook account.

Feel free to give the codes to the next in line :).

Thanks anyway!

> Ok, so dewxp.com makes me gift them through Facebook? Whatever. Furiousn00b, Yiazmat012, and WarDragon989…add me on facebook:
>
> facebook.com/knockemdeadmax
>
> SilentC01, add me as well. I had 11XP matches actually, so I’ll send you two of them.
>
> From now on, I’ll just make another post when I have more XP codes and I will PM the codes on a first come first serve basis. Not that I don’t want to be Facebook friends with all of you, I just don’t use it that much haha. On that note though, feel free to add me on XBL…especially if you like to play SWAT.

Nah, just PM them to me through Waypoint. I don’t use my Facebook except for work and I rarely get on XBL anymore.

> > Ok, so dewxp.com makes me gift them through Facebook? Whatever. Furiousn00b, Yiazmat012, and WarDragon989…add me on facebook:
> >
> > facebook.com/knockemdeadmax
> >
> > SilentC01, add me as well. I had 11XP matches actually, so I’ll send you two of them.
> >
> > From now on, I’ll just make another post when I have more XP codes and I will PM the codes on a first come first serve basis. Not that I don’t want to be Facebook friends with all of you, I just don’t use it that much haha. On that note though, feel free to add me on XBL…especially if you like to play SWAT.
>
> Love me a game of SWAT, but I don’t have a facebook account.
>
> Feel free to give the codes to the next in line :).
>
> Thanks anyway!

That’s the problem, since I already “redeemed” them on dewxp.com, I can only gift them to Facebook friends. Lesson learned, I’ll just send the codes out in the future. Damn, I just want to hook some people up with 2XP and they’re making it such a pain in the -Yoink- to gift them! LOL.