I have 7 Star nameplates to give.

If you would like one, you need to tell me why. Convince me, be creative. Why do YOU deserve this nameplate early? The first 7 people to CONVINCE me (not just post here) will taste the fingertips of generosity. So, who wants one?

GO!

EDIT: Be sure to leave your Gamertag in your post! I need it in order to send it.

I’ll update this post and list the winners here:

1. Osqutin
    2.Spartan Jack NL

For years as time went by I was always left out in the dark to contine on everday that I never the chance, or hope to receive anything from the great bungie. And now as we stand here today will you break the curse and announce happines to this forum member.

I don’t need a star nameplate, but it would be fun to have. Besides, it’s the onlyone of the nameplates I don’t have.

Edit: I don’t want one anymore, I realized it won’t be special after thousands of people have the app and they share the nameplates with their friends. My Halo nameplate will be much more rare. On the other hand having all of the nameplates sounds interesting, but I don’t want to take the joy away from other people as I would never use the nameplate myself.

I don’t need it but my friend does,the reason why I think he deserves it is simple he is a big fan of Halo and a great forger,and his a good person in my book and I owe him this nameplate whether or not you choose him is YOUR choice. GT:Damifino

um could i be a winner because i am to lazy to do it the easy way (going on halo reach invasion 5 times unlock playlist and play it) i want to do it the easyer way thx!!!

i want to finaly stick out from my friends and mock them( they dont come here and dont have ipod(if they do i will kill them))

Stars are pretty.

Apoiio Cree

Dear Bungie, thou art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy game did come,
so we could play on Earth as they do in heaven,
so give us this day a Halo match,
and forgive us our cheap kills,
as we forgive those who spawn kill against us,
and lead us not into grenade spam,
but deliver us from team kills.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.

Amen

T3h Shadow

Well, i have been like many of us for few years faithful halo fan. I may not be the most pathetic or most bravest, but I have lived the series full hearted. There’s no specific reason to give me a starplate, but it would seriously get my days with reach better. Halo have meant for me many things: socialy gaming with friends, memories, frustration and happiness when i got past level Cortana on Halo 3, godful music of Martin O’Donnell, Halo Wars what for me have the maybe saddest soundtrack (Spirit of Fire) in Series. Some moments I loved, like when I first encountered the Flood when I was playing with my friend level Floodgate. It was so mysterious & exiting. Well this is it… games have gave me much… I hope so that in upcoming trilogy,
~looking for forward, Osqutin (gamertag is at same name).

I have played Halo since 2001, and have tried to get the star nameplate every week. But, no star.

I CAN HAZ STARZ?

I suppose I shall try my best.

Please give it to me.

There…sounds persuasive enough.
GT: Teh Spearhead

:3

Ok, I will try to convince you I am worthy of a star nameplate.

Here I go…

I will write you a poem, about the Star Nameplate, I hope you find me worthy.

The poem is called ‘WORT’.

Ahem…

WORT WORT WORT
I would like a Star Nameplate.

WORT WORT WORT
Now please let me explain mate…

I was raised on the streets, I had no food
The only way I could eat, was by pwning noobs
I shot them down, and was given some bread
But an angry player, did strike me 'cross the head.

I woke up to a vision, of Master Chief who was angry
Who said ‘Get a Star Nameplate, or I will damn thee’!
I played so much Halo, down on those streets
But as for a Star Nameplate, I simply wasn’t 1337.

To this day, I do not have one
And I still think of that vision
Was it due to tiredness, was it a premonition
I love Halo, and especially Halo 3
Give me a Star nameplate, and I will be free.

FIN.

:slight_smile:

Gamertag is the same as my Username, iAshHD.

I’ll give out seven more when this guy has ran out

I would like a star nameplate because I’m a massive Halo fan and like to collect everything Halo whether it be in the real world or something virtual, I have every nameplate but this one. So open your heart and give just 1 nameplate and I’ll send you a letter each month directly from me letting you know how my Halo’ing is going, You’ll also receive a free digital clock for a limited time only!

Disclaimer: I won’t actually send anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Everybody knows him, everybody looks up to him.

The Master Chief, a hero of hero’s and a legend among man.

But me? Nobody knows me, the one that made it all possible for him.
The one that made sure he survived the hordes of Covenant and Flood alike.

I helped hem defeat thousands if not tens of thousands of enemy’s that stood in his way.
Behind teh curtains it was me who saved the human race of total annihilation.

The Master Chief got eternal fame for what i made possible for him.
And a Star as recognition for what i did for him would make it al worth it.

Oh and maby this drawing i did a looooong time ago can convince you?

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/353/5/2/Spartan___058_AKA_Linda_by_Ceomyris.jpg (my own deviant)

Is it really worth typing out a well-written response for something you’re going to get 9 days before everyone else? Is that a really long time? Really?

I actually have the iPhone app, I just wanted to spit some ‘siik rhymez’. ;]

I don’t need to nameplate OP, I already have it.

I will stick to rocking my ‘3’.

And I will stick to rocking my ‘2’.
The Star’s significance is pretty much gone, now.

> If you would like one, you need to tell me why. Convince me, be creative. Why do YOU deserve this nameplate early? The first 7 people to CONVINCE me (not just post here) will taste the fingertips of generosity. So, who wants one?
>
> GO!
>
> EDIT: Be sure to leave your Gamertag in your post! I need it in order to send it.
>
> I’ll update this post and list the winners here:
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3.
> 4.
> 5.
> 6.
> 7.

I would love this because its my birthday this weekend! (June 19th) and its going to suck since I recently moved away from all my friends and family in Ontario. Since I have been playing Halo in 2001 I have always strived to get that hard-to-get item like Recon in every Halo Game and the Star Nameplate would be amazing!

Anyways thats why I think I should get it! But the choice is enitrly up to you! Have a great day, eh. :slight_smile:

Gamertag: Airmail

> And I will stick to rocking my ‘2’.
> The Star’s significance is pretty much gone, now.

I can keep rocking my ‘HALO’ which, thanks to Bungie for giving out their own nameplate and the star to public, is now the rarest of them all.