I have 1,234 Splatters and YOU should TOO!!

and 77 killtaculars
and 3 rejections

u suck armor lock

in competitive

I think I have like 10 splatters.

What’s the point of this thread. Any way I’m I the only one who thought platters were way too easy, I should be able to accidentally splattered a teammate with a mongoose.

> What’s the point of this thread. Any way I’m I the only one who thought platters were way too easy, I should be able to accidentally splattered a teammate with a mongoose.

the point of this thread is clearly to tell everyone that i have 1234 splatters. wear your glasses next time.

Well then good job I guess

My splatter count in competetive is by 62 not that much but that’s probably because I suck at driving vehicles

2,139 splatters for me, I would have more except for Derp Lock. The Revi is my favorite vehicle.

Cool story bro!

Good thing we have not played, players generally dont get splatters on me, try and guess why..

@ davoine- i didn’t know you could splatter in multi team haha and how about more protector medals…protect the cremaster when u play with him haha

@ plunderfull- b/c you jump awesome? can’t be all those ALs haha

I bet armor lockers have gotten more kills off you trying to splatter them.

> Good thing we have not played, players generally dont get splatters on me, try and guess why..

You have only 960 rejections in BTB. 90% of your rejections probably come from grenades.

Why should I have 1,234 splatters? I avoid vehicles at all costs. I don’t need the help of a vehicle to do the killing for me. All I need is my trusty DMR and possibly a sniper. I’ll take you out of your vehicle so fast, you won’t know what happened to you.

Hell, I even played a few games of Heavies recently and never touched a vehicle. Splaser and Sniper FTW!!

> > Good thing we have not played, players generally dont get splatters on me, try and guess why..
>
> You have only 960 rejections in BTB. 90% of your rejections probably come from grenades.

I also dont make a habit of running up the middle of any given map in BTB.

> > > Good thing we have not played, players generally dont get splatters on me, try and guess why..
> >
> > You have only 960 rejections in BTB. 90% of your rejections probably come from grenades.
>
> I also dont make a habit of running up the middle of any given map in BTB.

Well, you can’t claim AL is a huge part of why players don’t splatter you. Or is there a camps at base medal I don’t see?

I splatter people without using vehicles. I also don’t care what your stats are. Bragging is lame.

9 Splatters
23 Rejections

Get at me.