I hate this -Yoinking- fanbase

" halo isnt halo its a cod clone , its not ad good as reach, no ranking system this is the worst game ever". Shut the -Yoink- up! I cant take all the -Yoinking!- that this and that is bad. News flash its a halo game deal with it. If you think it plays like cod your a person and have never played it but think you know everything about it. Everything you say about h4 coying cod makes no -Yoinking!- sense! " oh it copied this and that, -Yoink-! Everything in this game works differently when compared, minus the kill cams and point system which dont affect gameplay at all. They all yield different results. Nothing is getting kills for me and i have to know how to use the gun i get in an ordnance drop. When i do i get kills. Anybody can try to take the weapon from me, its called utility weapons. Yes we know this game has its fare share of issues but none of them make it cod. Maps too," there like cod" -Yoink-! Your not going to see haven or solace in blops 2. The idiotic statements on these forums makes me almost wish for halo to die, just so you dont have a good game to play cause you dont deserve to at all.

People who complain about complainers are no better than the complainers themselves.

> People who complain about complainers are no better than the complainers themselves.

That’s exactly what someone who complains about Halo would say! Lol, I kid but yeah, any type of complaining thread is annoying.

> People who complain about complainers are no better than the complainers themselves.

Your absolutely right but i want to tell those people what i think of them, if they can complain about a good game then i can complain about a crappy fanbase.