i hate this!! Edit: I GOT anniversary!!!! :D

OMG i went to buy anniversary after school, i wa thinking about it all the day! when i arrived at the store, i asked for halo anniversary, he said sure :slight_smile: then he said ohh but you need to be with an adult, sorry i cant let you buy this…
WTF!!!1 i play halo since im eight you piece of garbage Blam! my ***** -Yoink- you ****************88
so much frustration :S

EDIT:i went to another shop i got pre-order edition!!! :smiley:
bitc.h yeah!!!
i just want the other guy to kiss my -Yoink-

PS: i’ll have 1 master chief armor (female) for avatar togive away :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what amazon is for; that’s how I got Halo 2 before I was 17.

sorry but i lol’d.

it’s the law, to sell games to people under the recommended age group is against the law and could leave him without a job, you should have just asked your mommy and daddy to purchase the game while you where at school so it was there waiting for you when you got home.

You kids and your age restricted games. When I was your age, we used to beg grown ups to buy us cigarettes at gas stations! Go find an adult and hand them $50 and get your game on, son!

It’s the law.

There’s a reason it’s rated M. Hit puberty, and they’ll sell it to you. If not, just bring someone who is old enough.

Did you actually think you’d be able to go in there and buy it when you aren’t old enough to? I can’t believe people still think they aren’t going to check how old you are. My GameStop even asks me for ID, and I have a beard. It’s like when you buy a tobacco product. They aren’t just going to take your word for it.

> You kids and your age restricted games. When I was your age, we used to beg grown ups to buy us cigarettes at gas stations! Go find an adult and hand them $50 and get your game on, son!

This.

What if your parents didn’t want you playing a game with blood, strong language, and violence? there’s a reason these rules are in place. Like it or not, they’re there to enable parents to protect their children. Your reaction also shows that you’re not willing to be mature to begin with, which reinforces the store’s decision not to sell you the game.

Don’t be immature. It’s the rules, deal with it. The game is worth the wait.

You should be happy the ESRB works. You don’t want to know of some the laws people have tried to pass if it didn’t.

Actually you guys, it’s not the law. The ESRB rates the games as a guideline. It’s up to individual stores whether or not they sell them to minors. Don’t you read headlines? I think it was California making a huge stink a few years ago about whether or not sale of video games to minors should be made illegal. In the end it was decided that, no, it’s not illegal. It’s just strongly discouraged by most retailers.

> Actually you guys, it’s not the law. The ESRB rates the games as a guideline. It’s up to individual stores whether or not they sell them to minors. Don’t you read headlines? I think it was California making a huge stink a few years ago about whether or not sale of video games to minors should be made illegal. In the end it was decided that, no, it’s not illegal. It’s just strongly discouraged by most retailers.

Yeah that’s the law I was hinting at. If it was actually made illegal, you can bet your buns less mature games like Halo would be sold and made over fear of breaking the actual law.