I hate the playlist ranking system

Seriously, go to arena and it says your playlist rank. YOURS. Not your team’s. Like It’s so unfair how your rank in an arena game is affected by how well you and some random people that you’ll probably never play with again.
Does anyone else find this bs? If it’s YOUR playlist rank it should be based on YOUR stats in a game, not so much on if your team wins or not?

I agree.

People are likely going to tell you to play with a fireteam. It’s all any of us can recommend.

> 2533274855477511;2:
> I agree.
>
> People are likely going to tell you to play with a fireteam. It’s all any of us can recommend.

Or play FFA. Don’t forget that from the bag of responses.

If you want a ranking of individual skill, play FFA. If you want to ranking in how well you traditionally contribute to teams, play a team game.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> > 2533274855477511;2:
> > I agree.
> >
> > People are likely going to tell you to play with a fireteam. It’s all any of us can recommend.
>
>
> Or play FFA. Don’t forget that from the bag of responses.
>
> If you want a ranking of individual skill, play FFA. If you want to ranking in now well you traditionally contribute to teams, play a team game.

This.

> 2535416474113375;4:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > > 2533274855477511;2:
> > > I agree.
> > >
> > > People are likely going to tell you to play with a fireteam. It’s all any of us can recommend.
> >
> >
> > Or play FFA. Don’t forget that from the bag of responses.
> >
> > If you want a ranking of individual skill, play FFA. If you want to ranking in now well you traditionally contribute to teams, play a team game.
>
>
> This.

I’m honestly basing this post off of swat, it’s my favorite game mode and I usually get stuck with a bad team or the other is just stacked.
Otherwise I would be playing ffa