I hate the armor coatings

When coating were first announced, I had faith that we would have access to all the basic layouts that we have always made for free since halo 2 first made secondary armor colors available. That is not the case. In fact, there are less coatings to begin with than there were armor colors day 1 in CE. I am extremely disappointed in how this is being handled as I can not keep the classic black and red that I have been using since I first played Halo unless I use a “kit” that takes away my ability to choose armor pieces.

For some players who have been playing halo as a release or an escape from the stresses of life, their armor has become their second identity. Be better, 343.

2 Likes

We went from freely choosing our Spartan colours to paying for the colour red

We should’ve been able to customize our spartan colours for free & have coatings be the cool premium option, instead we have to hope 343i curates a coating with colours we’ve used for over a decade & sells that to us.

2 Likes

They should have all the original paints from past games free and new and over the top ones for premium shop same with armor.

1 Like

Yes I agree with your opinion

1 Like

Here is what they should have done. Make one customizable, free, available from the start coating that has a mapped out primary and secondary. All the custom ones can be a dollar or so worth of credits per coating and sold in packs and consist of as many colors and layouts as they want. Just give us that one basic option with all the colors of at least reach to make our personal style that we have been using all these years.