I hate sprint and ADS! Why 343i? Why?!

Alright everyone, guess what? Sprint and Ads SUCK! I HATE THEM! Know why? Lets start with ads…

I hate Ads! And everyone should too! When I saw those two Ads by microsoft showing Agent Locke and Master Chief during the walking dead, my jaw dropped. Those commercial ads were so awesome I got HYPED! because of this I cannot wait for Halo 5! The Ads are too intense for their own good! I’m going to die waiting for Halo 5: G now because of how epic those Ads were! Curse you Ads!

Now onto my issue with sprint…

The Sprint, its a series by 343i showing the development of the beta, and I hate it… because its so AWESOME! It got my heart pumping when I watched it! How am I supposed to wait another 200+ days for Halo 5 with all this hype?! Damn you “The Sprint”! I hate you for this, how am I supposed to deal with all this Hype?!

TL;DR. If i get an amazing sci-fi adventure, and a game with Equal starts (UNLIKE COD, BF, ETC) I’m good to go.

Edit: OOOH! So, sorry! You were saying POSITIVE STUFF.

Lol, this cracked me up.

> 2533274882999606;2:
> TL;DR. If i get an amazing sci-fi adventure, and a game with Equal starts (UNLIKE COD, BF, ETC) I’m good to go.

lol you didn’t read my post… jokes on you :wink:

just shows how few people actually read posts and only look at titles these days haha

> 2535421496998089;4:
> > 2533274882999606;2:
> > TL;DR. If i get an amazing sci-fi adventure, and a game with Equal starts (UNLIKE COD, BF, ETC) I’m good to go.
>
>
> lol you didn’t read my post… jokes on you :wink:
>
> just shows how few people actually read posts and only look at titles these days haha

Well, I’m so sick of people complaining about literal sprint and ads. My bad…

I came into this thread thinking that somebody gonna’s get choked, but I came out smiling.

> 2533274882999606;5:
> > 2535421496998089;4:
> > > 2533274882999606;2:
> > > TL;DR. If i get an amazing sci-fi adventure, and a game with Equal starts (UNLIKE COD, BF, ETC) I’m good to go.
> >
> >
> >
> > lol you didn’t read my post… jokes on you :wink:
> >
> > just shows how few people actually read posts and only look at titles these days haha
>
>
> Well, I’m so sick of people complaining about literal sprint and ads. My bad…

no worries :wink:

pretty sneaky, Mango … pretty sneaky indeed.

All of us fanboys came in here prepared to tell you to go BXR yourself, and now we’re laughing with you. well played.

Well, this is a refreshing change of pace.

> 2533274890584596;9:
> Well, this is a refreshing change of pace.

Thank you :slight_smile:

> 2535421496998089;10:
> > 2533274890584596;9:
> > Well, this is a refreshing change of pace.
>
>
>
> Thank you :slight_smile:

No, thank you*,* OP. :smiley:

Everyone thank this guy!

be careful, you could start a fire. :wink:

I thought the sprint were meh, but I can totally understand your reasoning with the the ads, they were really awesome, and it sucks that we still have to wait almost 6 months to play the game

I think the could add “Smart Scope On/Off”

Ugh, you’re so right. Ads way to OP. To intense. Can’t hold hype.

Love this.

I had a whole reply ready, and I was getting all revved up, then I re-read your post…gave me a good laugh haha!

> 2535421496998089;1:
> Alright everyone, guess what? Sprint and Ads SUCK! I HATE THEM! Know why? Lets start with ads…
>
> I hate Ads! And everyone should too! When I saw those two Ads by microsoft showing Agent Locke and Master Chief during the walking dead, my jaw dropped. Those commercial ads were so awesome I got HYPED! because of this I cannot wait for Halo 5! The Ads are too intense for their own good! I’m going to die waiting for Halo 5: G now because of how epic those Ads were! Curse you Ads!
>
> Now onto my issue with sprint…
>
> The Sprint, its a series by 343i showing the development of the beta, and I hate it… because its so AWESOME! It got my heart pumping when I watched it! How am I supposed to wait another 200+ days for Halo 5 with all this hype?! Damn you “The Sprint”! I hate you for this, how am I supposed to deal with all this Hype?!

Ahhhhhhh you see you almost had me with ready to argue but i clearly read your thread and thought this clever clever person. Haha shows some people need to read instead of just the title lmao kudos

I was ready to launch into maximum ogredrive… But no. I lol’d instead

> 2533274832934804;19:
> I was ready to launch into maximum ogredrive… But no. I lol’d instead

Ogredrive?! Max hoberman is love, Max hoberman is life…