I hate Halo 4 and can't wait for 5

I have no idea how it happened, I guess somewhere inside my child self still loves the idea of playing a new Halo game. The fact that they actually listened to alot of the gripes about Halo 4 (even the soundtrack!) really got me hyped for this. So much so I got the Halo 5 xbox and the Car payment collectors edition (gave one of the copies to my brother). Can’t wait to join you all in Xbox Live again :slight_smile:

Well I suppose it helps that Halo 5 is pretty much guaranteed to out-perform Halo 4 in just about every way possible.

> 2533274814674478;1:
> I have no idea how it happened, I guess somewhere inside my child self still loves the idea of playing a new Halo game. The fact that they actually listened to alot of the gripes about Halo 4 (even the soundtrack!) really got me hyped for this. So much so I got the Halo 5 xbox and the Car payment collectors edition (gave one of the copies to my brother). Can’t wait to join you all in Xbox Live again :slight_smile:

i disagree with you

> 2533274814674478;1:
> I have no idea how it happened, I guess somewhere inside my child self still loves the idea of playing a new Halo game. The fact that they actually listened to alot of the gripes about Halo 4 (even the soundtrack!) really got me hyped for this. So much so I got the Halo 5 xbox and the Car payment collectors edition (gave one of the copies to my brother). Can’t wait to join you all in Xbox Live again :slight_smile:

I agree with you, Halo 4 was a big disappointment.

> 2533274814674478;1:
> I have no idea how it happened, I guess somewhere inside my child self still loves the idea of playing a new Halo game. The fact that they actually listened to alot of the gripes about Halo 4 (even the soundtrack!) really got me hyped for this. So much so I got the Halo 5 xbox and the Car payment collectors edition (gave one of the copies to my brother). Can’t wait to join you all in Xbox Live again :slight_smile:

LOL Car Payment Collectors Edition. dead

> 2533274812014508;4:
> > 2533274814674478;1:
> > I have no idea how it happened, I guess somewhere inside my child self still loves the idea of playing a new Halo game. The fact that they actually listened to alot of the gripes about Halo 4 (even the soundtrack!) really got me hyped for this. So much so I got the Halo 5 xbox and the Car payment collectors edition (gave one of the copies to my brother). Can’t wait to join you all in Xbox Live again :slight_smile:
>
>
> I agree with you, Halo 4 was a big disappointment.

I disagree with both of you.

Halo 4 gets a lot of crap, but then some people are just stuck in the past and unable to adapt. I can’t remember being more excited for a game than I am for H5. Mass Effect 2, maybe.

While Halo 4 did do some things wrong, I still enjoyed it.

Sooooo stoked for H5! Hopefully Amazon pre-order arrives before the 8pm guarantee.

> 2533274961228015;3:
> > 2533274814674478;1:
> > I have no idea how it happened, I guess somewhere inside my child self still loves the idea of playing a new Halo game. The fact that they actually listened to alot of the gripes about Halo 4 (even the soundtrack!) really got me hyped for this. So much so I got the Halo 5 xbox and the Car payment collectors edition (gave one of the copies to my brother). Can’t wait to join you all in Xbox Live again :slight_smile:
>
>
> i disagree with you

Well I disagree with you.

I played the H5 beta and if it is any indictation then I’ll love it! Halo 4 was alright but for some reason just felt repetitive to me, plus custom games at least for me and my friends weren’t very fun.

H4 and 5 FTW!!

I agree… Halo 4 was terrible. Every game with BR starts… puke…

I actually liked the changes they made in H4… that being said, the changes that were present in the H5 beta were incredible.

> 2639162995943885;13:
> I agree… Halo 4 was terrible. Every game with BR starts… puke…

Lol, it’s like all I hear in h4 mm on MCC is that burst sound, it makes me want to use something different out of spite.

> 2533274807670779;15:
> > 2639162995943885;13:
> > I agree… Halo 4 was terrible. Every game with BR starts… puke…
>
>
> Lol, it’s like all I hear in h4 mm on MCC is that burst sound, it makes me want to use something different out of spite.

I hear it in my sleep. It haunts me during the day. So ready to kill me some BR players that don’t know how to use anything else.

Agreed. BR only players ruin what halo is supposed to be. Thank god they chose AR and pistol. Once BR starts began in beta I was bored. Sit back… Crack crack crack… No getting in the mix. Boring. AR/Pistol starts make it great.

> 2698138705326662;17:
> Agreed. BR only players ruin what halo is supposed to be. Thank god they chose AR and pistol. Once BR starts began in beta I was bored. Sit back… Crack crack crack… No getting in the mix. Boring. AR/Pistol starts make it great.

I agree and so does 343. Thank god, if they did another loadout option for normal slayer I honestly don’t know if I could bring myself to buy. This isn’t COD everyone doesn’t need a weapon that can shoot across the whole map at the get go.

The hype for Halo 5 is so real

> 2639162995943885;18:
> > 2698138705326662;17:
> > Agreed. BR only players ruin what halo is supposed to be. Thank god they chose AR and pistol. Once BR starts began in beta I was bored. Sit back… Crack crack crack… No getting in the mix. Boring. AR/Pistol starts make it great.
>
>
> I agree and so does 343. Thank god, if they did another loadout option for normal slayer I honestly don’t know if I could bring myself to buy. This isn’t COD everyone doesn’t need a weapon that can shoot across the whole map at the get go.

I am so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way.