I hate Arcadefight because its not a game

The problem is people don’t know what a game is. A game is supposed to be hard and challenging with the chance of success and failure that means you could win or lose thats what a game is. Arcadefight is not a game cause there is no chance of failure cause in Arcadefight you get infinite ammo, heavy weapons, snips, 2x oversheild, jet packs, armor lock and infinite lives so there is no chance of failure and its not a game its just a tool for credit boosting for people who want to AFK and Arcadefight is really considered cheating. Now FF Limited and Legendary LTD is a real game cause in FF Limited and Legendary LTD you get limited ammo, normal sheilds and 10 lives and when you use up all the lives gameover you failed thats what a game is hard and challenging with the chance of success and failure. So theres no AFKing in FF Limited and Legendary LTD cause you only get 10 lives. So if you want credits you have to earn them and to beat FF Limited and Legendary LTD you have to work together as a team and survive so that means no dying. Its sad that they ruin the whole firefight experience with Arcadefight. They cheapen the whole firefight experience with Arcadefight especially when 343i removed the FF Limiited playlist back in the summer of 2011. If anyone wants to play FF Limited or Legendary LTD send me a friends request and hit me up if your down.

Wait, Arcadefight…back in HALO REACH?
People still play Reach?

You seemed to be enjoying arcade fight yesterday. I very much liked the more difficult firefight in ODST but the lag was intense when playing with others. It seems even worse in reach. Arcadefight with lag is bad enough, I can’t imagine limited off-host. Sure there are plenty of boosters/afkers in firefight but not all of us are like that - I only ever afk’d one round in my ~5500 games and that’s because I got an important phone call.

I realize this is an old thread so I’m sure it will be locked.