I hate Arcadefight because its not a game

The problem is people don’t know what a game is. A game is supposed to be hard and challenging with the chance of success and failure that means you could win or lose thats what a game is. Arcadefight is not a game cause there is no chance of failure cause in Arcadefight you get infinite ammo, heavy weapons, snips, 2x oversheild, jet packs, armor lock and infinite lives so there is no chance of failure and its not a game its just a tool for credit boosting for people who want to AFK and Arcadefight is really considered cheating. Now FF Limited and Legendary LTD is a real game cause in FF Limited and Legendary LTD you get limited ammo, normal sheilds and 10 lives and when you use up all the lives gameover you failed thats what a game is hard and challenging with the chance of success and failure. So theres no AFKing in FF Limited and Legendary LTD cause you only get 10 lives. So if you want credits you have to earn them and to beat FF Limited and Legendary LTD you have to work together as a team and survive so that means no dying. Its sad that they ruin the whole firefight experience with Arcadefight. They cheapen the whole firefight experience with Arcadefight especially when 343i took down the FF Limited playlist back in the summer of 2011. If anyone wants to play FF Limited and Legendary LTD send me a friend reqeust to my gamer tag if your down I need good players for my team.

TL;DR “You’re not a real gamer unless you play games the way I want you to.”

Okay.
So first off, neither Arcadefight nor FF Limited are games. They’re game types in a game called Halo: Reach.
Also, it’s not a “tool for credit boosting,” and it’s not cheating.
It’s a game type that was included in the game – one that some people happen to like.
If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Simple as that.
If you play Firefight with randoms, you’re pretty much asking to be put into a game of Arcadefight. That’s just how it is.

Solution: Stop ranting about everyone enjoying a game incorrectly and go make a post or find one with people you can group up with for Firefight.
Simple.

> 2533274994916457;2:
> TL;DR “You’re not a real gamer unless you play games the way I want you to.”
>
> Okay.
> So first off, neither Arcadefight nor FF Limited are games. They’re game types in a game called Halo: Reach.
> Also, it’s not a “tool for credit boosting,” and it’s not cheating.
> It’s a game type that was included in the game – one that some people happen to like.
> If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Simple as that.
> If you play Firefight with randoms, you’re pretty much asking to be put into a game of Arcadefight. That’s just how it is.
>
> Solution: Stop ranting about everyone enjoying a game incorrectly and go make a post or find one with people you can group up with for Firefight.
> Simple.

speak for yourself jonnie I’m a real gamer cause I like all my games to be hard and challenging thats why I pick FF Limited and Legendary LTD your wrong about FF Limited and Legendary LTD not being games they are real games and Arcadefight is not a real game I already explain all that. A real gamer will always pick hard challenging games and will never pick easy cheap games your telling me firefight is not a game its a game type in Halo Reach then nether is multiplayer cause its a game type in Halo Reach too its not the main part of the game. The main part of the game in Halo Reach is the campaign cause its the story mode what kind of game would it be with just multiplayer and firefight with no campaign that would be stupid lol why don’t you explain and give me a good reason how arcadefight is a real game and not a tool for credit boosting?

I’m not even gonna pretend like I can read that jumbled mess of text.
You’re getting all worked up over nothing. But eh, whatever.

> 2533274994916457;4:
> I’m not even gonna pretend like I can read that jumbled mess of text.
> You’re getting all worked up over nothing. But eh, whatever.

I’m not getting worked up just share my feelings about Arcadefight and just stating the facts and speaking up for what I believe in cause I don’t care what you or anyone saids or thinks thats all.

Forums are a place meant for discussion.
Coming in here, insulting me, and saying that you don’t care what anyone thinks doesn’t make for a good discussion.

> 2535447472530748;1:
> The problem is people don’t know what a game is a game is supposed to be hard and challenging with the chance of success and failure so you could win or lose thats what a game is. Arcadefight is not a game cause there is no chance of failure cause in Arcadefight you get infinite ammo, heavy weapons, snips, 2x oversheild, jet packs, armor lock and infinite lives so there is no chance of failure and its not a game its just a tool for credit boosting for people who want to AFK and Arcadefight is really considered cheating. Now FF Limited and Legendary LTD is a real game cause in FF Limited and Legendary LTD you get limited ammo, normal sheilds and 10 lives and when you use up all the lives gameover you failed thats what a game is hard and challenging with the chance of success and failure so theres no AFKing in FF Limited and Legendary LTD cause you only get 10 lives so if you want credits you have to earn them and to beat FF Limited and Legendary LTD you have to work together as a team and survive so that means no dying. Its sad that they ruin the whole firefight experience with Arcadefight they cheapen the whole firefight experience with Arcadefight especially when 343i took down the FF Limited playlist back in the summer of 2011. Anyone who picks Arcadefight over FF Limited and Legendary LTD is no friend of mine. If anyone wants to play FF Limited and Legendary LTD send me a friend reqeust to my gamer tag if your down I need good players for my team.

Tip my hat to you for wanting a challenge and respect your opinion.

I can say that Arcadefight can be used (Not as effectively as the now non-existant Firefight Doubles) to teach new players how to effectively use tricky weapons, like the Grenade Launcher for example. With infinite ammo, there is no hassle for wasting a shot for when a new player is learning. That is how I learned to actually trick shot in many ways with the GL.

Now for actually playing, if I’m not with friends, I hate it as well. With friends, we all pick a different loadout and stay away from the infamous Fuel Rod Jet Pack one. THis way, we can strategize and use different weapons and abilites to help one another, makes Arcadefight a lot more fun. Some of my friends call the Heretic Elites (Elites with Human Weapons) deserters XD.

Without friends… sigh, either people AFK, intentionally get in the way of your shots, run you over with the Warthog, or blind you with green to the point you get a migrane from the fuel rod because they’re so triggerhappy. So without friends, I feel kind of forced into using the Sniper Loadout instead of the Shotgun Loadout, as it’s the only way to outshoot three fuel rodders, though it does help with sniper training.

I like playing Limited alone or with friends, as they’re good sports when you’re the Last Man Standing. Randoms just yell for you to die into the mic to end the game and all get pissed off if you survive and get the Hero Medal. It is a challenge, but it is fun when you can sharpen your skills or play with people who appreciate the gametype and not want you to die when you’re team is out of Lives and you are the only Spartan left.

I can’t say I played Legendary LTD, may I ask what that is? But with the right people, both of these gametypes can be challenging, but fun.