i had a dream last night.

Okay, so, i had a dream, i was playing halo 5G warzone. I was ROCKING the world with my ghost. It had an ability to charge and set an electric trap -wierd right?- i was taking out enemy wraiths with it having the most fun id had on halo in a while. Then i woke up insert crying noises here

I had a dream last night, I was playing Halo 5: Guardians campaign. Then I saw one cutscene where Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris are face to face, it looked as if they were about to shoot. Then I woke up, and then I shouted “Oh come on!!!”. I’m dying to play Halo 5!! That is why I shouted.

> 2533274925856059;2:
> I had a dream last night, I was playing Halo 5: Guardians campaign. Then I saw one cutscene where Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris are face to face, it looked as if they were about to shoot. Then I woke up, and then I shouted “Oh come on!!!”. I’m dying to play Halo 5!! That is why I shouted.

I wanna have another halo dream, maybe librarian giving me the janus key

I have a dream that one day, brother and sister from different viewpoints can sit at the table of understanding. I have a dream, that one day a game shall not have hate because of the short comings of games in the past. I have a dream, that one day 343 employees will be treated as human beings with livelihoods and families, not as someone lower than the consumer. I have a dream, that a game will not be judged by until it is finished and in the wild. I have a dream, that Halo players from the days of old and the new comers can sit down and have fun together. I have a dream, that a games future will not be held back by hindsight.

Once that day comes, many will run out of their houses shouting “FREE AT LAST. FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!”

Thats my dream.

> 2533274889350043;4:
> I have a dream that one day, brother and sister from different viewpoints can sit at the table of understanding. I have a dream, that one day a game shall not have hate because of the short comings of games in the past. I have a dream, that one day 343 employees will be treated as human beings with livelihoods and families, not as someone lower than the consumer. I have a dream, that a game will not be judged by until it is finished and in the wild. I have a dream, that Halo players from the days of old and the new comers can sit down and have fun together. I have a dream, that a games future will not be held back by hindsight.
>
> Once that day comes, many will run out of their houses shouting “FREE AT LAST. FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!”
>
> Thats my dream.

Gamer luther king jr. Is that you (°=°)

> 2533274889350043;4:
> I have a dream that one day, brother and sister from different viewpoints can sit at the table of understanding. I have a dream, that one day a game shall not have hate because of the short comings of games in the past. I have a dream, that one day 343 employees will be treated as human beings with livelihoods and families, not as someone lower than the consumer. I have a dream, that a game will not be judged by until it is finished and in the wild. I have a dream, that Halo players from the days of old and the new comers can sit down and have fun together. I have a dream, that a games future will not be held back by hindsight.
>
> Once that day comes, many will run out of their houses shouting “FREE AT LAST. FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!”
>
> Thats my dream.

Nicely done hahah.

I had a dream that the MCC bugs and missing features were fixed, and I was free to purchase a copy of Halo 5 on disc to complement my digital copy of MCC. I then easily switched fom playing BTB in Halo 2, Customs in 1 and 3, Forged and played custom games in Halo 3 and H2A, then switched over to playing Warzone on Halo 5. This also caused me to play Destiny and Elder Scrolls only 2 nights a week

A girl can Dream.

I had a dream too. In it I stabbed a dude with a really tiny K-Bar. He was shooting at my and was missing badly.

Yeah…Idk the dream was weird.

The other day I had a dream where I became partially infected by the flood and my arm went all yuck and squishy.

> 2533274915983628;5:
> > 2533274889350043;4:
> > I have a dream that one day, brother and sister from different viewpoints can sit at the table of understanding. I have a dream, that one day a game shall not have hate because of the short comings of games in the past. I have a dream, that one day 343 employees will be treated as human beings with livelihoods and families, not as someone lower than the consumer. I have a dream, that a game will not be judged by until it is finished and in the wild. I have a dream, that Halo players from the days of old and the new comers can sit down and have fun together. I have a dream, that a games future will not be held back by hindsight.
> >
> > Once that day comes, many will run out of their houses shouting “FREE AT LAST. FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!”
> >
> > Thats my dream.
>
>
> Gamer luther king jr. Is that you (°=°)

Gamer Luther King LOL that was great

I had a dream where we played as Locke. It was a Volcanic mission. We stood over Jul 'Mdama, who was injured, on the ground. The text said “Emotional Man”
Tears were coming from Juls eyes. Locke cocked a Magnum back, put it to his head, but hesitated, put the gun away, carried Jul to Infinity , Halsey saw Jul and said to Locke “I’m glad you had the diplomacy to not kill the person who’s been keeping me alive for months, something most Spartans lack.” The dream ended.
Lockey, plz don’t kill Jul in the first mission of the game, or even anywhere throughout the campaign. Plz.

> 2533274936311077;11:
> I had a dream where we played as Locke. It was a Volcanic mission. We stood over Jul 'Mdama, who was injured, on the ground. The text said “Emotional Man”
> Tears were coming from Juls eyes. Locke cocked a Magnum back, put it to his head, but hesitated, put the gun away, carried Jul to Infinity , Halsey saw Jul and said to Locke “I’m glad you had the diplomacy to not kill the person who’s been keeping me alive for months, something most Spartans lack.” The dream ended.
> Locke, plz don’t kill Jul in the first mission of the game, or even anywhere throughout the campaign. Plz.

Interesting…
But remember man, Jul already was a prisoner, he is a dangerous dude

> 2533274885566464;12:
> > 2533274936311077;11:
> > I had a dream where we played as Locke. It was a Volcanic mission. We stood over Jul 'Mdama, who was injured, on the ground. The text said “Emotional Man”
> > Tears were coming from Juls eyes. Locke cocked a Magnum back, put it to his head, but hesitated, put the gun away, carried Jul to Infinity , Halsey saw Jul and said to Locke “I’m glad you had the diplomacy to not kill the person who’s been keeping me alive for months, something most Spartans lack.” The dream ended.
> > Locke, plz don’t kill Jul in the first mission of the game, or even anywhere throughout the campaign. Plz.
>
>
> Interesting…
> But remember man, Jul already was a prisoner, he is a dangerous dude

Because ONI made him that way. Sure you can say Jul was like that from the get go, no argument there. But he wasn’t as dangerous. His mind could have been changed sooner than later. I still think he can change. He isn’t a psychopath like the Prophets of Truth, Mercy, or Regret. Not like Luro 'Taralumee, or Margaret Parangosky. There’s a very real and empathising person inside Jul and he’s hurting over what ONI did. They proved him right to want to fight humanity. He may want ALL humans gone instead of just groups like ONI and Sapien Sunrise, but he doesn’t know the UNSC (which makes up for a lot of human population) and ONI are different entities. I stand by my statement that Jul should not die a enemy of Humanity, but a hero of it and his species. I’ll stop playing Halo if Jul is killed in the first mission of the game (Where Locke is slicing Jul n stuff.) It would just be a complete WASTE of story potential and character development that Jul needs in this game.
“You know the guys you really gotta be afraid of? The ones who have nothing left to lose.”