I guess I've got to have a noob teach me :(

Halo just isn’t halo anymore. I remember when I was five having to run for a sniper or rockets on sidewinder and blood gulch. Now I’m almost sixteen watching noobs having incineration cannons being dropped down to them, their dmr’s have no bloom giving them the biggest advantage on ragnarock(I remember having to use a br across that map five years ago, that was a pain!) the game is so noob friendly now rendering the br useless cause of the Dmr and lr, also the boltshot shoots as far as a shotgun making it a power weapon at spawn. Now i’ve got to have a noob teach me how to play. 343 I hope you read this message, don’t get me wrong the campaign was great but the multiplayer is a piece of crap now. Why won’t you listen to your community!

343 does plenty of listening. The reason why 343 isn’t listening to people like you and others who only look to the past is because thats not going to help the game grow. It won’t help the game in any way. Classic is not and will never be the way to go. We had a classic playlist with actual remakes of old maps and that playlist died quickly.

No one except the few (and i use few as a term refering to members of waypoint) will play these old styles. If the whole game was made this way it would not survive. The classic playlist in reach was an example of this. If you want to play halo 3 go play it. If you want to play halo 2 online go buy halo 2 vista. This is a time for change. A time to grow. And all people like you would do is hold the series back.

Me my friends and their friends have been with halo since the beginning. And we are enjoying every minute of halo 4. Sorry you can’t do the same.

Here’s what you do noob. You pick up a DMR and you learn how to use it like any new noob. Stop being a scrub and figure out that you can’t stand or run out into the open, or two step up hoping to melee like a total moron or that hopping like Jimney cricket is going to save your H3 precious knees from some grass stains. Also feather weight you need to pull your -Yoink!- up and learn how to Bolt shot like a pro instead of crying to your mommy and the forum about getting pwned by nine year olds who knows what charging a laser means.

Noob out my Nooby noob.

> 343 does plenty of listening. The reason why 343 isn’t listening to people like you and others who only look to the past is because thats not going to help the game grow. It won’t help the game in any way. Classic is not and will never be the way to go. We had a classic playlist with actual remakes of old maps and that playlist died quickly.
>
> No one except the few (and i use few as a term refering to members of waypoint) will play these old styles. If the whole game was made this way it would not survive. The classic playlist in reach was an example of this. If you want to play halo 3 go play it. If you want to play halo 2 online go buy halo 2 vista. This is a time for change. A time to grow. And all people like you would do is hold the series back.
>
> Me my friends and their friends have been with halo since the beginning. And we are enjoying every minute of halo 4. Sorry you can’t do the same.

this

/thread.

> 343 does plenty of listening. The reason why 343 isn’t listening to people like you and others who only look to the past is because thats not going to help the game grow. It won’t help the game in any way. Classic is not and will never be the way to go. We had a classic playlist with actual remakes of old maps and that playlist died quickly.
>
> No one except the few (and i use few as a term refering to members of waypoint) will play these old styles. If the whole game was made this way it would not survive. The classic playlist in reach was an example of this. If you want to play halo 3 go play it. If you want to play halo 2 online go buy halo 2 vista. This is a time for change. A time to grow. And all people like you would do is hold the series back.
>
> Me my friends and their friends have been with halo since the beginning. And we are enjoying every minute of halo 4. Sorry you can’t do the same.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

>
>

-Black water ops
-343 does plenty of listening
-Criticism won’t help the game grow
-Classic is not a good thing
-Your feedback is bad because my friends and I love halo 4

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have compiled a list of problems with your pretentious post, promptly kill yourself.

> > 343 does plenty of listening. The reason why 343 isn’t listening to people like you and others who only look to the past is because thats not going to help the game grow. It won’t help the game in any way. Classic is not and will never be the way to go. We had a classic playlist with actual remakes of old maps and that playlist died quickly.
> >
> > No one except the few (and i use few as a term refering to members of waypoint) will play these old styles. If the whole game was made this way it would not survive. The classic playlist in reach was an example of this. If you want to play halo 3 go play it. If you want to play halo 2 online go buy halo 2 vista. This is a time for change. A time to grow. And all people like you would do is hold the series back.
> >
> > Me my friends and their friends have been with halo since the beginning. And we are enjoying every minute of halo 4. Sorry you can’t do the same.
>
> -Black water ops
> -343 does plenty of listening
> -Criticism won’t help the game grow
> -Classic is not a good thing
> -Your feedback is bad because my friends and I love halo 4
>
> I have compiled a list of problems with your pretentious post, promptly kill yourself.

-Thanks for agreeing?
-Criticism will help the game. But there is a difference between constructive criticism and what the OP posted. And sadly thats what most of the “criticism” threads look like.
-Thanks for agreeing again.
-His feedback is bad because he posted nothing constructive.

This will be my only reply to you since you said “kill your self.” i hate people like you. Thats not a joke. Thats not funny. Thats horrible and your parents should be ashamed.

You still have to sprint for the power weapons

I ment to have a text to the quote, yes it true it’s time for a change but the only reason why I’m complaining now is because taking a legendary title like halo and completely changing the game isn’t going to help during the day I don’t see over 200,000 players online anymore. Not that many people like these changes, my only problem is now with ordinance drops, dmr’s, and bolt shots. I’ve seen the probs being mentioned time to time but 343 has never addressed them and to the Dmr guy who thought I was a scrub sorry to break this to you but I know how to use a Dmr. And I was in the top 5000 in reach

> I ment to have a text to the quote, yes it true it’s time for a change but the only reason why I’m complaining now is because taking a legendary title like halo and completely changing the game isn’t going to help during the day I don’t see over 200,000 players online anymore. Not that many people like these changes, my only problem is now with ordinance drops, dmr’s, and bolt shots. I’ve seen the probs being mentioned time to time but 343 has never addressed them and to the Dmr guy who thought I was a scrub sorry to break this to you but I know how to use a Dmr. And I was in the top 5000 in reach

Halo 2 and 3 and reach have all been equally bashed upon for being too different. Just like halo 4 is. If you had spent and good amount of time at Bnet you would know this. People have this annoying habit of recalling only the good things from the past. Completely forgetting all the bashing/hating that was done on the past titles. halo 2, supposedly the “best halo ever” Was absolutely terrible to begin with (EX taking 5-6 melees to kill) It was rampaent with people exploiting VIA button combos and had terrible hitboxes with monster aim assist on one side of the spartan (go look on youtube if you don’t believe me) But whenever halo 2 is brought up no one speaks of its issues or how people raged about the absense of the AR. They only praise it saying how much “skill” it took.

halo 4 is just as much halo as any other previous title. And in a few months a majority of the “true fans” that do most of the blind hating will have moved on and real fans with actual input will take their place on the forums.

Adding on to my previous post. Plenty of people like the changes the forums arn’t an accurate place to judge this. waypoint members make up about 1/4 of the population of actual halo players. Far more people play then that. You also need to realiz that BLOPS 2 and assassins creed 3 just came out. Its the gaming season. The numbers are going to change vastly till after christmas.

> <mark>I was in the top 5000 in reach</mark>

this is like saying you won the special Olympics.

I suck at this for the most part and even I had to stop playing that thing it was so bad.

Sorry bro just because you to tell me to kill myself because your like halo 4 makes you quite sad, you can like halo 4 I can’t stop you because it’s your opinion. I’m only going to buy halo for story line now. And I don’t give a -Yoink- for what the rest of you are going to say. good bye halo community

Top 5000 huh, too bad you can’t put that bulls eye onto a sense of humor scrubberyroo.

You have still played for 67 hours though?

If only people realized that Halo has been out for over a decade. 10 years of playing the same game for an extended period is going to wear you down, or at least your opinion of this game.

Don’t get me wrong every Halo is unique and different and amazing but sometimes you have to put it down and join a different universe (game) from time to time to, enjoy all aspects of any game and then return if you wish.

> Halo just isn’t halo anymore. I remember when I was five having to run for a sniper or rockets on sidewinder and blood gulch. Now I’m almost sixteen watching noobs having incineration cannons being dropped down to them, their dmr’s have no bloom giving them the biggest advantage on ragnarock(I remember having to use a br across that map five years ago, that was a pain!) the game is so noob friendly now rendering the br useless cause of the Dmr and lr, also the boltshot shoots as far as a shotgun making it a power weapon at spawn. Now i’ve got to have a noob teach me how to play. 343 I hope you read this message, don’t get me wrong the campaign was great but the multiplayer is a piece of crap now. Why won’t you listen to your community!

When I was 5 I was learning how to write, read and add 3 apples to 2 apples. I guess that’s why I’m (almost) 31 year old noob with k/d ratio around 1.
I do however remember when I was almost 16 and I was playing Quake. Right now Halo 4 gives me similar thrills, so for me, it’s as classic, as 2012 console game can be. I must agree that DMR needs to be toned down (LR and Boltshot also, but just a little), but it’s funny when you recall shooters with most unbalaced weapons in online history.