I guess 343 should stop with the updates....

I mean look at this community… no update is ever good enough… heck there is already like three or four complaint threads over the sneak peak for the hog wild update… all it was was a glimpse and people are complaining already! Really! Do people not understand what a sneak peak is? With a community like this I don’t know why 343 even bothers.

if you want to see positive posts, go on the halo reddit. they down vote all the toxic posts

343i has a responsibility to the game, theyre releasing updates to make the game better, because they have a responsibility to halo

When you put basic stuff which should been at launch behind those updates…then we have a problem.

Not my Forge Updates! ;( But yeah, no one is ever really satisfied. We all have our disappointments but focus on what is good at least. People are probably forgetting that Infection is coming tomorrow but all they focus on is no Falcon. I know someone will say “should have been at launch” but they could’ve just simply said,“No more Infection”. Plus, they got a new engine that caused some gametypes to be created again from scratch. They’re trying their hardest if you ask me.

> 2533274950960631;2:
> if you want to see positive posts, go on the halo reddit. they down vote all the toxic posts

May have to check it out… This forum is so.toxic at times it’s sad.

> 2535464169630092;4:
> When you put basic stuff which should been at launch behind those updates…then we have a problem.

Nailed it. I’m not going to be grateful to get something 8 months after release when Bungie gave us that stuff at launch. 343 sucks except for the Forge team.

> 2573485501370683;7:
> > 2535464169630092;4:
> > When you put basic stuff which should been at launch behind those updates…then we have a problem.
>
>
> Nailed it. I’m not going to be grateful to get something 8 months after release when Bungie gave us that stuff at launch. 343 sucks except for the Forge team.

You make a triple A game using a brand new engine.

Filling the forums with posts complaining about other people complaining really doesn’t help matters here, all it servers to do it further push constructive topics out of the way. Report anything you think needs to be looked into and try to not respond to the outright troll posts. Again, it just gives them unnecessary exposure. It can he hard to resist replying sometimes, but it’s ultimately for the best