I GRIND

Looking for a spartan team to join or have people join my spartan company I have had since release. [My Spartan Company: Trident]

I am a Competitive player, WarZone master, commendation achiever. I am interested in joining a group that is serious about the grind for HCS Rank, Swat, Slayer, and WarZone. Message me if interested.

My link to my Twitch Channel. (Inactive the last 2 weeks as I am a college student)
My stats: TwitchAnchor

> 2533274867444675;1:
> Looking for a spartan team to join or have people join my spartan company I have had since release. [My Spartan Company: Trident]I am a Competitive player, WarZone master, commendation achiever. I am interested in joining a group that is serious about the grind for HCS Rank, Swat, Slayer, and WarZone. Message me if interested.
>
> My link to my Twitch Channel. (Inactive the last 2 weeks as I am a college student)
> My stats: TwitchAnchor

You can find reliable teammates in the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club and/or through any of our partner Spartan Companies - including Fireteam CerberusWe all prioritise teamwork, cooperation and a mature attitude.

Will drop you an invite