I got Xlink and XBC so I can play Halo 1 and 2 online

Title says it all. I can play Halo 1 and 2 online through these programs. whO ELSE HAS THIS?

> Title says it all. I can play Halo 1 and 2 online through these programs. whO ELSE HAS THIS?

Your kidding… how and what do i need to do?

> > Title says it all. I can play Halo 1 and 2 online through these programs. whO ELSE HAS THIS?
>
> Your kidding… how and what do i need to do?

what do you mean?

> > > > Title says it all. I can play Halo 1 and 2 online through these programs. whO ELSE HAS THIS?
> > >
> > > Your kidding… how and what do i need to do?
> >
> > what do you mean?
>
> He wants you to tell him how you can play Halo 1 and 2 online.

Oh, well just download Xlink Kai or XBXonnect or both and then set it up and install it. Then connect your xbox/xbox 360 up to it and play halo 1 or 2 by choosing system link and it makes it so u can play with other people who have it becuz it makes system link ito online.

> Oh, well just download Xlink Kai or XBXonnect or both and then set it up and install it. Then connect your xbox/xbox 360 up to it and play halo 1 or 2 by choosing system link and it makes it so u can play with other people who have it becuz it makes system link ito online.

My Xbox 360 is Wireless so I could never get it to work shrug

You mean XBC? I use it every one and awhile…laggy though…

> My Xbox 360 is Wireless so I could never get it to work shrug

xbc works fine for wireless i dont know about xlink kai tho

I used it through halo 1 and 2. Even after live came out, it was far better. After Halo 2, microsoft realized this as well, and put ping filters in all 360 games to prevent people from using xbc/xlink with newer games. XBC and its game browser was far better than XBL matchmaking ever was or ever will be. It would be a welcome addition for halo 4 if they would just bring back something similar in the form of a custom game browsing tool.

I only have XBC. Does XLink have more people playing, or is XBC still the best?

Some say custom game browsing would be a neat feature for a new Halo game. That’s Custom Game browsing, not something to replace a competitive Matchmaking search. I think having both systems would be awesome for the future.

After you mentioned this I’m beginning to get back into XBC a bit more. Forgot how good Halo 2 was…And how bad I was at it!

> > My Xbox 360 is Wireless so I could never get it to work shrug
>
> xbc works fine for wireless i dont know about xlink kai tho

Not for me, My xbox 360 is on wireless. Im on Wired on my PC. XBC doesnt find the xbox, I have been though support with them tons of times, each time nobody could figure out anything