I got out and bought some hot pockets

Not to be repeated I think… you would think they would put some kinda printed card with the code, right?? Wrong, the code is inside the box, VERY LIGHTLY printed in red ink, so don’t throw out the box in fustration, look for the code. Best part was, I called the 1800 to ask, and they are sending promotion all stuff. So, don’t hesitate to call the number on the box. Not such the fan of these to buy more, just figured I throw a master chief associated snack a bone, and get a few req points while I could. Just thought I’d share the info…

Ok thank you

> 2533274849023789;2:
> Ok thank you

Just sharing the love bro

Same with the Monster Energy drinks, the code is printed faintly on the inside of the cardboard.

Also had same issue with Monster box. couldn’t see the label and ripped in half. took me three tries to guess what that letter was lol

Awesome another reason to buy more Monster! :slight_smile:

No Mountain Dew?

> 2533275031604266;7:
> No Mountain Dew?

CoD has Mtn Dew now.

Halo 4 caused type 2 diabetes, imagine if someone died to level up… that’s hard core gaming

I think ill buy a box…why not, I need food for midnight release anyways!

Thanks, I might have to grab some now lol

> 2535412211495048;9:
> Halo 4 caused type 2 diabetes, imagine if someone died to level up… that’s hard core gaming

I had mtn dew for dayssss lmao.

> 2599622463487888;11:
> Thanks, I might have to grab some now lol

Worst case…you have tasty snacks to fall back on, make sure chief is on the box tho

> 2535412211495048;1:
> Not to be repeated I think… you would think they would put some kinda printed card with the code, right?? Wrong, the code is inside the box, VERY LIGHTLY printed in red ink, so don’t throw out the box in fustration, look for the code. Best part was, I called the 1800 to ask, and they are sending promotion all stuff. So, don’t hesitate to call the number on the box. Not such the fan of these to buy more, just figured I throw a master chief associated snack a bone, and get a few req points while I could. Just thought I’d share the info…

Mine was printed on each & every plastic wrapper in black ink.

> 2535412211495048;9:
> Halo 4 caused type 2 diabetes, imagine if someone died to level up… that’s hard core gaming

I was max rank within a week or two haha

Yea, I was in college so I had this one homie who drank it all the time, hook up the codes, the rest went to ebay

> 2535412211495048;1:
> Not to be repeated I think… you would think they would put some kinda printed card with the code, right?? Wrong, the code is inside the box, VERY LIGHTLY printed in red ink, so don’t throw out the box in fustration, look for the code. Best part was, I called the 1800 to ask, and they are sending promotion all stuff. So, don’t hesitate to call the number on the box. Not such the fan of these to buy more, just figured I throw a master chief associated snack a bone, and get a few req points while I could. Just thought I’d share the info…

yeah I felt like such an idiot after looking for the code for more than 5 minutes only to find light pink ink on brown box lol

I got 4 REQ packs getting some of the McFarlane figures. I got Chief, Fred, Kelly, and Locke (who’s standing awkwardly off to the side) they’re all chillin’ on my bookcase.

A bit more expensive than Monsters and Hot Pockets, but I figured what I saved in Imodium and Insulin, I should probably break even.

They didn’t have the Halo promotion on the Hot Pockets I picked up at Walmart.

> 2533274829712068;17:
> > 2535412211495048;1:
> > Not to be repeated I think… you would think they would put some kinda printed card with the code, right?? Wrong, the code is inside the box, VERY LIGHTLY printed in red ink, so don’t throw out the box in fustration, look for the code. Best part was, I called the 1800 to ask, and they are sending promotion all stuff. So, don’t hesitate to call the number on the box. Not such the fan of these to buy more, just figured I throw a master chief associated snack a bone, and get a few req points while I could. Just thought I’d share the info…
>
>
> yeah I felt like such an idiot after looking for the code for more than 5 minutes only to find light pink ink on brown box lol

Call the number on the box an tell em to darken it, and just for giving your thoughts the will send you swag…supposedly…