I got my specialization code........finally

I got it now, so thanks 343 you finally came through. I was beginning to worry but it’s all good now :slight_smile:

Yay you.

yay. the forums can breath easy now that you got yours! We were worried about you.

STILL NONE! driving me insane. this game is like a religion to me!

> I got it now, so thanks 343 you finally came through. I was beginning to worry but it’s all good now :slight_smile:

They should not be praised for giving you your code late. They should be ridiculed and made to learn that they should put out what they promise on time.

Still none for me. What the hell happened? I don’t mind waiting, it’s waiting in the dark with no info that bothers me. Was I forgotten? Did something happen? Am I screwed now? Meh

> > I got it now, so thanks 343 you finally came through. I was beginning to worry but it’s all good now :slight_smile:
>
> They should not be praised for giving you your code late. They should be ridiculed and made to learn that they should put out what they promise on time.

Agreed, it was very stressful

Lucky you. I’m still waiting for mine and actual feedback from 343 about how they plan to fix the game. For now, Halo 4 is with my sister’s fiance. If it wasn’t there, it would be on my shelf collecting dust.

> Lucky you. I’m still waiting for mine and actual feedback from 343 about how they plan to fix the game. For now, Halo 4 is with my sister’s fiance. If it wasn’t there, it would be on my shelf collecting dust.

Don’t know, didn’t check your stats but the game on solo Legendary is -Yoinking!- awesome. just sayin’

What comes with the code? Any additional armors? Or just the specs?

> What comes with the code? Any additional armors? Or just the specs?

Just the specs :slight_smile:

Again, it is not 343 that has anything to do with these codes. This is a Microsoft promotion. They are the ones doing the distribution, not 343.

I read somewhere that their has been some sort of error, and we have to wait till the 18th of DEC, but I REALLY REALLY want to be wrong, I want my effing code already

> Again, it is not 343 that has anything to do with these codes. This is a Microsoft promotion. They are the ones doing the distribution, not 343.

Actually microsoft told me that 343 is the ones sponsoring the codes.
Looks like if we have problems they’ll be sending us in circles again.

> Again, it is not 343 that has anything to do with these codes. This is a Microsoft promotion. They are the ones doing the distribution, not 343.

You’re probably right, it’s got to be some kind of gimmick.

> > Lucky you. I’m still waiting for mine and actual feedback from 343 about how they plan to fix the game. For now, Halo 4 is with my sister’s fiance. If it wasn’t there, it would be on my shelf collecting dust.
>
> Don’t know, didn’t check your stats but the game on solo Legendary is -Yoinking!- awesome. just sayin’

It was frustrating at times. I really enjoyed the story though.

If only 343 were as committed to their multiplayer…

> > > Lucky you. I’m still waiting for mine and actual feedback from 343 about how they plan to fix the game. For now, Halo 4 is with my sister’s fiance. If it wasn’t there, it would be on my shelf collecting dust.
> >
> > Don’t know, didn’t check your stats but the game on solo Legendary is -Yoinking!- awesome. just sayin’
>
> It was frustrating at times. I really enjoyed the story though.
>
> If only 343 were as committed to their multiplayer…

True, I must admit, though, I’ve never been very good at MM I sucked @ Halo 3 think I was a 20 lol. With this game I just like to unlock the armor.

It’s all good because it’s Friday night and I’m -Yoinking!-’ drunk lol

> > > > Lucky you. I’m still waiting for mine and actual feedback from 343 about how they plan to fix the game. For now, Halo 4 is with my sister’s fiance. If it wasn’t there, it would be on my shelf collecting dust.
> > >
> > > Don’t know, didn’t check your stats but the game on solo Legendary is -Yoinking!- awesome. just sayin’
> >
> > It was frustrating at times. I really enjoyed the story though.
> >
> > If only 343 were as committed to their multiplayer…
>
> True, I must admit, though, I’ve never been very good at MM I sucked @ Halo 3 think I was a 20 lol. With this game I just like to unlock the armor.
>
> It’s all good because it’s Friday night and I’m -Yoinking!-’ drunk lol

I really enjoy plying Halo with friends and my baby (girlfriend). Were it not for the fact that I bought Halo 4 for her as a Christmas gift, I probably would have sold it after beating the campaign. I cannot wait to see her face light up when she opens that gift. It’s another game we can play together.

Hopefully others will start getting theirs today.

> STILL NONE! driving me insane. this game is like a religion to me!

So, find another until it doesn’t come :slight_smile: