I got my DMR and now I can barely use it

Does anyone remember me from the “how did you get your dmr?” thread? Well, I followed the advice to only open silver packs…and I got a DMR! Not the regular one, but one with kinetic bolts and longshot sight. I think. I’m pretty sure, that’s what the sight was. Doesn’t matter. Anyway…I was super excited until I realized it was 8 freaking REQs! I’m terrible at warzone and when it comes to FF, I have such good vehicles that i don’t die until the end of the match. When will I ever get to use my DMR?

> 2535445555605570;1:
> Does anyone remember me from the “how did you get your dmr?” thread? Well, I followed the advice to only open silver packs…and I got a DMR! Not the regular one, but one with kinetic bolts and longshot sight. I think. I’m pretty sure, that’s what the sight was. Doesn’t matter. Anyway…I was super excited until I realized it was 8 freaking REQs! I’m terrible at warzone and when it comes to FF, I have such good vehicles that i don’t die until the end of the match. When will I ever get to use my DMR?

You can use it when you get to req level 8.

> 2533274879407634;2:
> > 2535445555605570;1:
> > Does anyone remember me from the “how did you get your dmr?” thread? Well, I followed the advice to only open silver packs…and I got a DMR! Not the regular one, but one with kinetic bolts and longshot sight. I think. I’m pretty sure, that’s what the sight was. Doesn’t matter. Anyway…I was super excited until I realized it was 8 freaking REQs! I’m terrible at warzone and when it comes to FF, I have such good vehicles that i don’t die until the end of the match. When will I ever get to use my DMR?
>
>
> You can use it when you get to req level 8.

Hahahaha
But srsly u just gotta get used to warzone

Yeah the same thing happened to me. I would rarely use it, but when I got my regular level 6 req DMR, It got easier to get that level 8 one.

Git gud jk that’s mean, just keep grinding and pray for a lvl 6 DMR lol