I got Halo: CEA!!!!!!

I got the game early from Microsoft, the game came with a 2 day Xbox Live Gold Membership with the Halo: Reach Anniversary Map pack code to download. I’ve started teh game already and im at Keyes. I currently found 3 skulls and i will be uploading my Walkthrough by Sunday. My youtube Username is RedBadRooster

Nice. Wish we didn’t need that code to so we could get the new maps though.

why can’t you upload gameplay now?

Can you confirm whether having Reach installed allows access to those maps as well as the Anniversary ones?

obviously not

Obviously yes considering 343 said yes.

no they didn’t

think about it, people would easily steal every map if you could do that

I wish Amazon would ship this game to me early. Next week’s a busy week for me and I’d love to actually get some game time in. Too bad Amazon’s generally extremely accurate with their shipping. At least I won’t be getting it late either.

Trying to release full gameplay Sunday. Anyways the code is just for if you do have REACH

is it possible if you can post a vid today or sooner?

i subscribed btw…

How about a video showing the Forge pallets? That is what I am excited about.

While I will play the campaign; I ave already, and I will keep coming back to maps.

> no they didn’t
>
> think about it, people would easily steal every map if you could do that

What are they stealing? Its not like they are on the marketplace, they are built in reach maps.

“hey dude can i borrow ur reach so i can upload to my xbox and get all maps with my anniversary?”

If you want information just go to MisterChief84’s Weekly Bulletin 1

Again, how do you steal something you can’t buy? You already bought access to halo reach multiplayer and reach maps you can’t buy, so it isn’t a problem to begin with.

> no they didn’t
>
> think about it, people would easily steal every map if you could do that

And obviously that just wouldn’t possibly be the case the other way around…

You can play CEA maps from the CEA disc.
You cannot play Reach maps from the CEA disc.
With CEA, you get a code to download the CEA maps as DLC for Reach.

> > no they didn’t
> >
> > think about it, people would easily steal every map if you could do that
>
> What are they stealing? Its not like they are on the marketplace, they are built in reach maps.

the reach maps, of course. not everyone owns the game

> I wish Amazon would ship this game to me early. Next week’s a busy week for me and I’d love to actually get some game time in. Too bad Amazon’s generally extremely accurate with their shipping. At least I won’t be getting it late either.

I feel your pain. That’s where I pre-ordered and while I’m disappointed I won’t be getting it early, at least I know I’ll get it within a day or two of release!

i have a question can you forge out of high noon?