I got banned in Halo 4, cna someone please me

Hello. I’ve just got banned in Halo 4 and i think it was because i quitted some games :confused: I just really want to know if it’s a temporary ban or a permenant…
If it’s a permenant ban, can you do anything about it or do i need to make a new account :frowning: Im not to fra away from hitting my goal level 130, so it would kill me if i needed to start over again. It’s not a Xbox Live ban, cause i can still play halo reach online :stuck_out_tongue: Can someone please help me!

Oh Thanks god… i only got banned in 60 minutes… :smiley:

I can please you anytime.

Oh lawd that title.

OP this might all be to do with 343’s alleged anti-gay policy and your unfortunate tendency to miss out critical words in your sentences.

343 do come hard on people that break the rules.

I got banned not able to gain xp for some weird reason why am I banned not fair

> I got banned not able to gain xp for some weird reason why am I banned not fair

You got banned for boosting. Plugging in 3 extra controllers and playing with a friend who also has a guest without them playing will get you banned.

Haha, I just got banned for quitting too many games.
Quitted 1 game and after I betrayed (accidently) a teammate, I got message for being banned.

Edit: Just noticed that some games where everyone from enemy team quitted, I got a DNF…

Edit2: And 1 game was when my teammate and enemy quit, leaving only me vs 1 enemy = DNF. I guess I COULD read for exam if even Halo wants it…

> 343 do come hard on people that break the rules.

Now the question is, did you miss out the critical word ‘down’ in this sentence or was it an accident. If the former, very sharp and funny.

Usually if you keep quitting games constantly a notification is supposed to pop up saying something like “you have been temp banned due to quitting out of ‘x’ amount of times from matches” and it is usually a 5 minute ban depending on how often you do it.

But i am going from Halo Reach’s banning. Not sure how similar they are. If it is not a temp ban for quitting and you dont get an explanation, i suggest you contact 343i customer service first and if by some chance they cannot give you an explanation then contact Microsoft to see if they had anything to do with it.

If you hve been banned then you have obviously done something that you shouldnt have.

> I can please you anytime.

I have some really naughty thoughts for this post lol

> > 343 do come hard on people that break the rules.
>
> Now the question is, did you miss out the critical word ‘down’ in this sentence or was it an accident. If the former, very sharp and funny.

I plead the 5th.