I Got Banned For Lagging Out...

Are you kidding me… Can I please get my ban lifted? I left one game today and then after that game I went to go play free for all and then right at the end of the game it said connection lost and the game was already over i even got my XP but I still got banned this is really unfair 343 fix your ban hammer…seriously it’s horrible

Try the ban thread at the top of the halo 5 support section.

You shouldn’t be playing Halo if you have a crappy connection anyway. Probably not the first time you’ve ‘lagged out’. But feel free to lecture me as to how the ban system is ‘garbage’ and how ‘you’re not at fault’. I’ll take your side - because I’m a gullible idiot.

> 2533274956086815;3:
> You shouldn’t be playing Halo if you have a crappy connection anyway. Probably not the first time you’ve ‘lagged out’. But feel free to lecture me as to how the ban system is ‘garbage’ and how ‘you’re not at fault’. I’ll take your side - because I’m a gullible idiot.

I don’t have bad connection, and yeah I did lag out, and yes it really is garbage shut up if your just going to be a jerk

It’s the Servers cough cough

Ok so… i just finished an arena match… it was a good game… we won by a few kills… then it said i lost my connection and then when i went to log back on to play another game… it said i was banned for idling. … and that’s not even possible. … i was killing my opponents after the game had ended… lift my ban please… i want to play another match.

> 2533274892584631;5:
> It’s the Servers cough cough

Yeah ik

Please use this thread to discuss this topic, thanks.