I got a code for a FORZA 3 warhog

It was for playing HALO 5 got the message like 2 months ago but it has disappeared from my Xbox anyone here know who I contact for another code?

> It was for playing HALO 5 got the message like 2 months ago but it has disappeared from my Xbox anyone here know who I contact for another code?

> It was for playing HALO 5 got the message like 2 months ago but it has disappeared from my Xbox anyone here know who I contact for another code?

one. its W - A - R - T - H - O - G NOT WARHOG -.-
two. i am speechless :astonished:

> > It was for playing HALO 5 got the message like 2 months ago but it has disappeared from my Xbox anyone here know who I contact for another code?
>
>
>
> > It was for playing HALO 5 got the message like 2 months ago but it has disappeared from my Xbox anyone here know who I contact for another code?
>
> one. its W - A - R - T - H - O - G NOT WARHOG -.-
> two. i am speechless :astonished:

Knew it was warthog but when I wrote warthog and said it back to my self WART-hog was like that can’t don’t sound right let’s play it safe and write warhog lol

Spelling mistakes aside I’ve been playing HALO every one of these 15 years I’m no noob to the franchise but never asked for anything other than this, can anyone help me or not?

Have you checked your messages, scroll all the way down. I got the same message but never deleted it, I got Forza the other day and message along with the code are still there.

Yeah it defo not there on my smartglass or the new xb1 s I just purchased and can’t seem to find any way to contact HALO makers links to help takes me to Microsoft who I doubt could help me with this.

Il private message you my code because I’m a good spartan hahaa. Won’t be using it so you can make use of it.

> Il private message you my code because I’m a good spartan hahaa. Won’t be using it so you can make use of it.

Nice one brother can’t wait to see what its like in a racing game :slight_smile:

> > Il private message you my code because I’m a good spartan hahaa. Won’t be using it so you can make use of it.
>
> Nice one brother can’t wait to see what its like in a racing game :slight_smile:

No worries, enjoy :slight_smile:

Hey OP, just for future reference Xbox Live codes generally don’t expire but Xbox Live messages do get purged after a certain amount of time. If you get a code sent to you, always make sure to write down or save it to OneNote / PasteBin / Text File so you can use it later. If you find your message is gone, you can reach out to Xbox Live Support for help - you can make a post over on this support forum http://xbx.lv/1Gwt1M0

I think if you message xbox it will show back up in your inbox and you can scroll up and find it.

> Hey OP, just for future reference Xbox Live codes generally don’t expire but Xbox Live messages do get purged after a certain amount of time. If you get a code sent to you, always make sure to write down or save it to OneNote / PasteBin / Text File so you can use it later. If you find your message is gone, you can reach out to Xbox Live Support for help - you can make a post over on this support forum http://xbx.lv/1Gwt1M0

Yes this. No need for this thread to be postable anymore. Problem solved. Also you should have wrote it down somewhere.

Edit: Let me Know how the Hog is. I probably won’t be getting the game.