I got a better theory for new halo :D

You guys know the part were the didact is heading towards earth in his giant metapod(ship)?

Well at the end where there is a giant white flash and chief sees that he is no longer in the metapod and all around him is parts of the metapod’s shell (The ship’s outer hull).

So what if the metapod evolves into butterfree and escapes so that is what the bird thing is in the halo on xbox one trailer and chief tries to capture it with his pokechip?

(Also 343 please don’t punish me for writing this I love halo, I hope you all the best at making the new one :D)

> You guys know the part were the didact is heading towards earth in his giant <mark>metapod</mark>(ship)?
>
> Well at the end where there is a giant white flash and chief sees that he is no longer in the metapod and all around him is parts of the <mark>metapod’s shell</mark> (The ship’s outer hull).
>
> <mark>So what if the metapod evolves into butterfree and escapes so that is what the bird thing is in the halo on xbox one trailer and chief tries to capture it with his pokechip?</mark>
> (Also 343 please don’t punish me for writing this I love halo, I hope you all the best at making the new one :D)

This is halo…
Also, have you been watching too much ‘David Attenborough’/ ThatSpearheadGuy.

One of the most troll-ish posts I have seen trying to look serious.
Obviously you wrote this as a joke…really, evolved into a Butterfree…

> One of the most troll-ish posts I have seen trying to look serious.
> Obviously you wrote this as a joke…really, evolved into a Butterfree…[/color]

“Today… we are heading directly into the lives… of the Prometheans.”

> So what if the metapod evolves into butterfree and escapes so that is what the bird thing is in the halo on xbox one trailer and chief tries to capture it with his pokechip?

The bird thing doesn’t look much like a Butterfree, though. Wait – maybe it’s a yet-to-be-revealed Mega Evolution!!

> > One of the most troll-ish posts I have seen trying to look serious.
> > Obviously you wrote this as a joke…really, evolved into a Butterfree…[/color]
>
> “Today… we are heading directly into the lives… of the Prometheans.”

Yep…That Spearhead Guy!

> This is halo…
> Also, have you been watching too much ‘David Attenborough’/ ThatSpearheadGuy.
>
> One of the most troll-ish posts I have seen trying to look serious.
> Obviously you wrote this as a joke…really, evolved into a Butterfree…

Of course its joke lol, imagine what I said came true?

It would be beautiful but would destroy halo xD

I just made this post because a lot of more topics are becoming more aggressive so I thought why not make a topic where people can have a giggle :slight_smile:

Also I had no intention of trolling, tons of other communities in games have wanted silly things in their game e.g the battlefield community wanting dinosaurs lol

> > So what if the metapod evolves into butterfree and escapes so that is what the bird thing is in the halo on xbox one trailer and chief tries to capture it with his pokechip?
>
> The bird thing doesn’t look much like a Butterfree, though. Wait – maybe it’s a yet-to-be-revealed Mega Evolution!!

Don’t toy with my heart xD

So the sphere that the didact traveled around in and was trapped in could be a mega stone for butterfree also I think chief personally wants to be the very best like no spartan ever was lol :slight_smile:

You want to know who the Didact reminds me of?

Mewtwo, they both wanted to take the DNA a of a race or species that they class as inferior and desired to turn it into something more powerful (an army of pokemon clones/ an army of Promethen knights) and they both have psychic power and mew-two had power armour as well to increase his abilities just like the didact…

Even some of the scenes in the movie are similar to some of the cutscenes in halo 4 were Master chief/Ash would charge towards the Didact/ Mew-two and get stopped by their telekinesis and thrown away :smiley:

This thread has happened…well, i can’t say i’d be mad at 343i if the took this route. ONLY if it made sense.

Don’t worry with plenty of comics we make this new lore make plenty of sense xD

> You want to know who the Didact reminds me of?
>
> Mewtwo, they both wanted to take the DNA a of a race or species that they class as inferior and desired to turn it into something more powerful (an army of pokemon clones/ an army of Promethen knights) and they both have psychic power and mew-two had power armour as well to increase his abilities just like the didact…
>
> Even some of the scenes in the movie are similar to some of the cutscenes in halo 4 were Master chief/Ash would charge towards the Didact/ Mew-two and get stopped by their telekinesis and thrown away :smiley:

Suppose I can relate to them two being SIMILAR

Ever notice that boht masterchief and Ash fates were decided by a professor at a very young age and they had no choice and both don’t know what else to do with their lives apart from battle and train : D

> > So what if the metapod evolves into butterfree and escapes so that is what the bird thing is in the halo on xbox one trailer and chief tries to capture it with his pokechip?
>
> The bird thing doesn’t look much like a Butterfree, though. Wait – maybe it’s a yet-to-be-revealed Mega Evolution!!

Don’t you mean the all new Mega Digi-volve? lol

I knew someone was going to bring that up xD

> > One of the most troll-ish posts I have seen trying to look serious.
> > Obviously you wrote this as a joke…really, evolved into a Butterfree…[/color]
>
> “Today… we are heading directly into the lives… of the Prometheans.”

IM COMING FOR YOU DERDACT.

In fact maybe the didact’s sphere isn’t a mega stone maybe it was a pokeball :smiley:

We can also confirm that the giant butterfree in the halo xbox one trailer knows either Gust or Sand-attack :smiley: