I give up on this game

I thought they were going to rebalance all the weapons? I have been waiting so so long for a fix on the DMR. Will that ever happen? This game does not feel right, there needs to be some massive gameplay update. Are they ever going to fix the DMR though? I have been reading every single bulletin and I don’t see anything :frowning:

There is another TU slated for release mid-april, this TU will address weapon balancing as well as map balancing and other issues

The last TU was more of a bug/glitch fix, and addressed a few specific issues with matchmaking (is Boltshot range nerf and the disabling of Friendly fire to veichles)

No-one cares if you give up on the best shooter of the year.
Get lost so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it.

> No-one cares if you give up on the best shooter of the year.
> Get lost so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it.

The best shooter of the year doesn’t lose most of it’s player base in less than 3 months.

> There is another TU slated for release mid-april, this TU will address weapon balancing as well as map balancing and other issues
>
> The last TU was more of a bug/glitch fix, and addressed a few specific issues with matchmaking (is Boltshot range nerf and the disabling of Friendly fire to veichles)

And you got this information… where?..

Lol.

I’m fine with the DMR as it is (Although thats probably because I spam it). Isit true that adding a skin to a gun like one you get from a specialization make it more powerful?

> > No-one cares if you give up on the best shooter of the year.
> > Get lost so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it.
>
> The best shooter of the year doesn’t lose most of it’s player base in less than 3 months.

This!!

>
> The best shooter of the year doesn’t lose most of it’s player base in less than 3 months.

Can you think of a better shooter this year?

> > > No-one cares if you give up on the best shooter of the year.
> > > Get lost so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it.
> >
> > The best shooter of the year doesn’t lose most of it’s player base in less than 3 months.
>
> Can you think of a better shooter this year?

How does that refute his point of losing a lot of the player base? Judging from all the people who have left the game, several shooters must be better

> > > No-one cares if you give up on the best shooter of the year.
> > > Get lost so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it.
> >
> > The best shooter of the year doesn’t lose most of it’s player base in less than 3 months.
>
> Can you think of a better shooter this year?

Last year?

1.) Far Cry 3
2.) Borderlands 2

This year?

Who knows? I’m sure Halo 4 will be shelved for me if they don’t fix a couple things. Idk, it’s the first Halo game where I’ve completely lost interest.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

These posts are just pure stupidity.

The game is already losing absurd amounts of players, and it’s effecting everyone in the form of LAG/uneven matches.

Understand, moron(s), that the fewer people in playlists the greater the chance of a teams vs randoms matching or 3 germans, 2 french, 2 mexicans, and 3 americans have to suffer through a laggy glitch fest.

> > There is another TU slated for release mid-april, this TU will address weapon balancing as well as map balancing and other issues
> >
> > The last TU was more of a bug/glitch fix, and addressed a few specific issues with matchmaking (is Boltshot range nerf and the disabling of Friendly fire to veichles)
>
> And you got this information… where?..
>
> Lol.

Changes made in the last TU can be viewed here:
TU Details

As for the April TU, I do believe Bravo mentioned it and its been said by many people on the forums, it will co-incide with the release of the CSR on waypoint

Can someone from 343i or even another forum goer confirm this for me?

>

They don’t care, as long as they can find a game, be it with a population of 20, they’re fine.

I always imagine those kinds of players as the kind that takes the mongoose on Ragnarok, does two doughnuts in the back of the base and then goes driving around aimlessly on the map, in Matchmaking.

Population importance

I dont have a problem with the DMR, you just have to be smarter in your game play to limit it. The lightrifle is a better gun IMO than the DMR.
Most of the time people complain about getting killed by DMR fire, is when they run through open areas of the map and get killed, play smart and run through cover.
I got a lot of kills yesterday by letting off some Assault rifle rounds then punching, when in close combat, even beating someone with a gravity hammer as well.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

BURN!

> There is another TU slated for release mid-april, this TU will address weapon balancing as well as map balancing and other issues

When did they say the next TU was addressing weapon balance?

> I dont have a problem with the DMR, you just have to be smarter in your game play to limit it. The lightrifle is a better gun IMO than the DMR.
> Most of the time people complain about getting killed by DMR fire, is when they run through open areas of the map and get killed, play smart and run through cover.
> I got a lot of kills yesterday by letting off some Assault rifle rounds then punching, when in close combat, even beating someone with a gravity hammer as well.

its not about playing smart its about having a pocket snipe that can used across all maps no the distances.

> > I dont have a problem with the DMR, you just have to be smarter in your game play to limit it. The lightrifle is a better gun IMO than the DMR.
> > Most of the time people complain about getting killed by DMR fire, is when they run through open areas of the map and get killed, play smart and run through cover.
> > I got a lot of kills yesterday by letting off some Assault rifle rounds then punching, when in close combat, even beating someone with a gravity hammer as well.
>
> its not about playing smart its about having a pocket snipe that can used across all maps nomatter the distances.

> >
>
> They don’t care, as long as they can find a game, be it with a population of 20, they’re fine.
>
> I always imagine those kinds of players as the kind that takes the mongoose on Ragnarok, does two doughnuts in the back of the base and then goes driving around aimlessly on the map, in Matchmaking.
>
> Population importance

lol, I actually had a double kill on Vortex, using an Incinerator Cannon on two dudes who were (what I can only assume) racing on mongooses around the outer area of the map.

… and yeah, I’m not the least bit surprised that your topic had just a few replies. If you talk sense around here, it goes largely ignored.

This forum stinks of denial.

> > There is another TU slated for release mid-april, this TU will address weapon balancing as well as map balancing and other issues
>
> When did they say the next TU was addressing weapon balance?

nobody has mentioned anything.

it’s all forum speculation at this point. hope, in essence.

these kids are praying a lot lately for something to save this game before it hits the bottom and can’t recover.