I GIVE UP: Just GIVE me My CLASSIC Playlists.

Give me the Classic Playlists.
I have now realised that these stupid Perks (Modifications) and AA are not going away and are making an unwelcome guess appearance in halo 4. Thats fine 343 but I want NOTHING to do with them, just give me my Classic Playlists (As you call them) then I will be fine with Halo 4 because I couldn’t give a cr*p. You might say that I’m being to rude and that I should give Halo 4 a chance, but the thing is I already have… It’s called Halo: Reach and Call of Duty and especially Call of Duty because it’s core game mechanic is built around Perks and every year it’s the same old rubbish, There is always that one overpowered Perk or AA or killstreak ect that ruins the game for everyone, that creates imbalance and turns the game into game of chance, which eliminates the need for skill by having an endless amount of BS… and frankly makes the game very very boring… So no I don’t need to “Try” it to know the feeling because I’ve already have!

Brushed on the side.
I don’t want Classic playlists to be brushed on the side, with a single playlist out of the picture, I would like a whole range of classic playlist Equivelent to the standard noob friendly Halo 4. Every playlist from Team Slayer to Big team slayer. Classic Playlist should be split like how it was 50/50 in Halo 3: Ranked and Social one without gimmicks and 1-50 & One with gimmicks and no 1-50. It should NOT left on the side to die as you betray the very fans who made halo the game it is today.

I don’t want perks. I want Halo
I know that im NOT going change 343i mind no matter how much or how many people complain and talk about, it is set in stone. but don’t think I want ANYTHING do with it for one moment, Just give me and lots of other loyal fans since Halo CE classic playlist I don’t have to put up with this UTTER NONSENSE, you like to call “change”

Deal? Discuss.

No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks

I’d love to hear where you got your copy of Halo 4 at, b/c you clearly must’ve played the game.

Oh wait, you didn’t.

Don’t be angry, but you could give the default setting one go? Just one tiny little go?.. :slight_smile: Please?

If you don’t like it after playing it, that is fine.

But I agree a Classic Playlist would be nice. Even people who are looking forward to the changes (a bit) would like to play it.

> No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks

They are called Mods, I just call them perks because… well they are.

> > No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks
>
> They are called Mods, I just call them perks because… well they are.

Do you know what these things actually do? I didn’t think so. We have no proof they are at all like perks!

Aquire Halo 3 disc.

Insert halo 3 disc.

Enjoy your classic playlists.

Thank me later.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> I’d love to hear where you got your copy of Halo 4 at, b/c you clearly must’ve played the game.
>
> Oh wait, you didn’t.

Oh wait, i’d love to hear where you came up with a unique argument. OH WAIT. shut the KCuF up. get off 343i’s -Yoink-.

Wasn’t a classic playlist already confirmed?

Anyways… where did you get the conclusion that Halo 4 would play like Reach or especially CoD? There are already many significant differences between 4 and Reach. Halo’s gameplay will never be like CoD’s, and we know nothing about these “perks”. And 343i has already said they are trying to balance out the AAs, as in they can “cancel each other out”. Each will have it’s situation. I assure you, playing Halo Reach or CoD is not testing how Halo 4 will play.

> > No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks
>
> They are called Mods, I just call them perks because… well they are.

So… extra ammo is a perk?

These clearly are not perks and you just calling them that because the meaning “perk” ties in with these mods.

JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE!

> > I’d love to hear where you got your copy of Halo 4 at, b/c you clearly must’ve played the game.
> >
> > Oh wait, you didn’t.
>
> Oh wait, i’d love to hear where you came up with a unique argument. OH WAIT. shut the KCuF up. <mark>get off 343i’s -Yoink!-.</mark>

?

What did his comment have to do with 343i?
And while that form of argument has been used before, it still stands clear. He can’t fully act as if he knows everything about how the game will look and feel.

> > > No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks
> >
> > They are called Mods, I just call them perks because… well they are.
>
> So… extra ammo is a perk?
>
>
> These clearly are not perks and you just calling them that because the meaning “perk” ties in with these mods.
>
>
> JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE!

Extra ammo = Scavenger
Faster Health regen = Juggenaut.

Yes, you only get one but it’s pretty much the same thing. Hence why I call the perks and Not mods…

> > > I’d love to hear where you got your copy of Halo 4 at, b/c you clearly must’ve played the game.
> > >
> > > Oh wait, you didn’t.
> >
> > Oh wait, i’d love to hear where you came up with a unique argument. OH WAIT. shut the KCuF up. <mark>get off 343i’s -Yoink!-.</mark>
>
> ?
>
> What did his comment have to do with 343i?
> And while that form of argument has been used before, it still stands clear. He can’t fully act as if he knows everything about how the game will look and feel.

Neither can the people thinking this game will be good. the same argument can go both ways.

It’s funny how people are calling these “mods” and other dumb -Yoink-. They are perks.

> > I’d love to hear where you got your copy of Halo 4 at, b/c you clearly must’ve played the game.
> >
> > Oh wait, you didn’t.
>
> Oh wait, i’d love to hear where you came up with a unique argument. OH WAIT. shut the <mark>KCuF</mark> up. get off 343i’s -Yoink!-.

hey buddy you can’t do that.

Um, uh-kay…o_0

Here, here is da classic playlists [here]

> It’s funny how people are calling these “mods” and other dumb Yoink!. They are perks.

But they are called modifications, that is their name.
Mods have a smaller impact on gameplay than perks and we only have 1.
Thats the difference.
-_-

OT: Op, there will be a classic playlist. Enjoy it (especially seeing as it will have less than 500 players on average.)

Either way. The rest of us will enjoy the new features.
Sorry that you are disappointed.

> > > > No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks
> > >
> > > They are called Mods, I just call them perks because… well they are.
> >
> > So… extra ammo is a perk?
> >
> >
> > These clearly are not perks and you just calling them that because the meaning “perk” ties in with these mods.
> >
> >
> > JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE!
>
> Extra ammo = Scavenger
> Faster Health regen = Juggenaut.
>
> Yes, you only get one but it’s pretty much the same thing. Hence why I call the perks and Not mods…

Besides Louis Wu said they have little effect on gameplay.

I might play it from time to time…

Can we just have a good ranking system 343I

I just hope the game is better then REACH !!!

> > > > No one said there were perks yet. And I do believe Franky said they would be something completely different from perks
> > >
> > > They are called Mods, I just call them perks because… well they are.
> >
> > So… extra ammo is a perk?
> >
> >
> > These clearly are not perks and you just calling them that because the meaning “perk” ties in with these mods.
> >
> >
> > JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE!
>
> Extra ammo = Scavenger
> Faster Health regen = Juggenaut.
>
> Yes, you only get one but it’s pretty much the same thing. Hence why I call the perks and Not mods…

Your lack of knowledge about Halo 4’s released material, and your VAST knowledge of CoD BLOPSWOW is pretty interesting.

One would think you’re more of a CoD BLOPSWOW fan than a Halo fan. :wink: